Chapter4 Part3

Oneyka POV

Ayt Ya'll. STFU. Its Oneyka Talking. And When I Talk Everyone Listens. Yeah Thats Wassup. Anywhores. So Im Stepping Of The Plane Getting My Bags To Meet Aaliyah Until This Fugly Security Guard Came And Start Flirting Wit Me He Cleary Didnt Hear When I Said I Have A Man And That Im A Student And This Nigga Thought He Could Take Ma MF Phone And Run With It. TF HELL NAAWWW. Ion Chase Boys, But If They Got My Phone Its Sumn Different. So I Had To Attack This Dude Like How Animals Attack Their Pree. A Bitch Got Locked Up For 9 Hours, Nine Fuckin Hours Yo. But Leeyah Went To Come Bail Me Out And Shett So I Got My Stuff And Now Where On Our Way To This Mansion.

"Yo Are We Here Yet????????????!" I Whined To Leeyah

"NOO Bitch U Asked Me That 5 Minuted Ago" She Said Looking Pissed And Tired Asf. "Aye Turn On My Phone"

I Did As She Said "WOOOW Shit Yo Man Been Blowin Up Yo Phone b" I Grinned Hard Asf To Her

" Ha" She Smiled And Then It Looked As If She Remembered Sumn And Her Grin Turned Into A Frown "U Wish" She Mumbled..

"Wat U Mean U Wish. Ya'll Aint Together Or Sumn??" I Asked Her Suspiciously

"No We Arnt" She Asked Camly But Gripping On Her Steering Wheel.

"Well Its Clear That You Like Prod" I Responded After 5 Minutes.

She Hissed Her Teeth And Carried On Driving

I Left The Convo Like That Knowing That My Sister Really Likes This Dude. Huh. Plus I Have To Worry About My Own Thangss. Like How Chress Gone Be Mad At Me. Eh.

3 Hours Later We Approached This Big Asss Mansion Shitttttttt. I Took My Stuff Out Wit Leeyah Helping Me And We Walked Up To The Door As She Push The Key Through It And Turned The Handle. And Opened The Door. To Everyone In The Living Room, As They Stopped What They Was Doing But To Look At ME. 

There Was 6 Minutes Of Silence Until Roc Was Gonna Say Sumn But Princeton Farted. Mf Ruins The Moment. Wait Shit. Prince. Kymone!