Chapter13

Ray POV

I Just Finishes Packing Mines And Lexi's Suitcases, Na We Aint Movin We Just Goin Miami Fo Kymone Birthday, To Be Honest Ion Want Lexi To Go Incase Any Last Minute Shit But Hell Ion Want Her Goin All Hormones Shit On Me Like The Past Week She Wouldnt Let Me Sleep On The Bed So I Went Downstairs To The Couch And He Told Me I Could Only Sleep On The Kitchen Table -_- Them Nights My Neck Was Stush And Shit.

I Carried The Suitcases To The Car And Turnt Up The Heat, Not To High And Not To Low The Way She Likess It, Got Her Food Ready Near Where She Gone Sit And Went Back Inside To Get Her.

"Babe Lets Go Now Before We Late" I Say Tryna Rush Her But Not To Make It Obviouse

"Nigga Are U Rushin Me?!" She Said Wit A Squeeky Voice Screwin Her Face At Me Lookin Like She Gone Switch On Me Any Second From Now

"N-No Of Course Not" I Answered Quickly

"We Are NOT Going Yet. Until I Say" She Says Folding Her Arms Over The Baby Bump

I Didnt Say Nun Back I Just Stood There But In 20 Seconds She Was Ready To Go.

We Reached At The Airport And Found Where The Rest Were. Ion Know But It Sure Seems They Asses Gone Live In Miami Cause The Amount Of Suitcases They Have Damn, Erry1 Only Stayin For A Week.

We Borded The Plane. I Felt Sick The Whole Mf Way Fam. I Felt Uncomfortable And Shit, This Exactly Why Ion Like Planes God. I Tipped The Water Onto My Finger And Wiped It On My Forehead, I Still Wasnt Comfortable.

Lexi Saw Me Gettin Upset, So She Lemme Put My Head In Her Lap As She Rubbed It. Hmmm She Was In Her Goodmood I Hope It Stays Like That.

We Got 6 More Months For The Baby To Be Due And I Sure Damn Know He Gone Be Called RJ, Rayan Junior Lopez.

9 Hours Passed As We Came Off The Plane And Went To Our Hotel. Erry1 Settled Down And Went To Their Room