Chapter25 Part5

Roc POV

I Looked Down At My Phone Cause It Was Ringing And I Saw That It Was Trey. I Walked Outa The Room And Down The Hosptal Corridors And Answerd It.

"Wtf Do You Want Mayn" I Said Vexed

"Aye, Relax" He Said Chucklin A Lil

"Wat Do You Want" I Said

"Hmm, Where Yo Friend.. Prodigy At?" He Said

"He Gone Over To His Mama For Some Time, Why?" I Said Wondering

"Ohh Nothing. Just Tell Him I Want My Money, Hes Making Things Worse. He Doesnt Want Me To Kill The New Babygirl Does He" Trey Said Chuckling Through The Phone "Ayo I Want My Mf Money. And If I Dont Im Gonna Kill That Baby Yo, Or If I Dont Get To Imma Kill One Off Ya'll And I Know If I Kill One Off Ya'll Another One Gone Kill Themselves" I Could Sense He Was Smiling "Like  Seriously My Twin How Did You Think Chris Got Fucked And Now In A Coma. Seriously. Catch Up Puta. Oh And Tell Tay I Said Hi" After Trey Said That He Hanged Up.

And Thats When Everything Began To Make Sense Now... It Was All Off Prods Fault. Hes The Reason Why Tyga And Leeyah Aint Shit, He The Reason Why Ray Got Shot,He The Reason Why Lexi Nearly Loose Her Baby, He The Reason Why Chris In A Coma, He The Reason Why Prince Nearly Got Mad.... He The Reason Why I Aint Wit Oneyka.

Damn. Never Knew My Day One Coulda Do This To Me. This The Exact Reason Ion Trust No One. 

Fuck It. Imma Get Oneyka Back And Me And Her Gone Move Away. Hell I Aint Gone Let Oneyka Die. Never Dawg.