Chapter26

Tyga POV

I Walked Into Chris Room And Saw Leeyah To My Suprise So I Stopped In My Path. I Looked Over To Her But She Said Nothing She Just Stared At Chris Holding His Hand. I Walked Over To The Other Side And Sat Down. She Still Didnt Say Nuin. I Guess My Dawg Was Right, I Needa Stop Acting Like A Bitch And Talk To Her Kmt. I Took Off My Hat And Sighed.

"Aaliyah..." I Said Tryna See Her Face

She Moved Unfomfortable And Carried On Looking The Other Way "Yes"

It's Been Time Since I Heard Her Voice Yo, It Made Me Smile A Lil

"I Didnt- I Mean I'm Sorry About What U Saw But Just Know I Didnt Even Know The Door Was Left Open She Just Came Onto Me, Ion Even Know Her Name B" I Said

"Mhm I Hear That" She Said Still Not Looking At Me

I Went Over To Her And Picked Up Her Hand "Cmon' Aaliyah You Really Gone Believe Prodigy, Havent U Clocked Hes Makin Everything Go Downhill For Everyone"

She Looked Up And There Was Tears In Her Eyes, I Wasnt Sure If It Was What I Said Or For Chris.

I Made Her Stand Up And I Looked In Her Eyes And Wiped The Tear Away From Her Cheek "Babygirl, We Both Know I Would Never Cheat On You, I Love You, I Never Loved A Girl Before, Aye U The Only One Apart From My Mama And My Sister That Be Keepin Up Wit My Attitude And Puttin Me In My Place" I Putted The Ring Back Onto Her Middle Finger "Aye Just Know I'll Love You... No Matter Wha I'm Goin On Tour Tomorrow So Call Me If U Need Me Babygirl" I Smiled Cause I Got It Off My Chest And Put Back On My Hat And Walked Towards The Door.

As I Was About To Exit I Heard Her Call After Me