Chapter3 Part5

Ray POV

So Me And Lexi' Just Finished Having Our Dinner In This Resturant, Now We Are Just Walking Around The The Beach Holding Hands.

"So.. Ray?" Lexi Said Quietly Looking Up At Me

"You Dont Like Me Innit" I Responded Back Looking Ahead Off Me.

"No No. Y Think That. I Really Like You. But Im Afraid U Will Break My Heart. I Dont Want That To Happen, Im Afraid To Love." She Replied Biting Her Bottom Lip.

I Stopped Walking And Looked At Her Now Holding Both Of Her Hands. "Alexia. Monae.Grant. I Said Chuckling To Myself "Yea. I Know I WAS A Player, Then You Came Along I Thought You'd Be A Fuck And Duck" I Say As I Pause To Se Her Reaction "Then I Got To Know You, We've Been Getting Closer These Past Few Weeks. Like We Have This Unbreakable Bond. Alexia You Have My Heart. You Own My Heart. I Mean Everytimes Im Not Around You My Mind Is Always Wondering What Are You Doing Or If Your Okay. Alexia Monae Grant. If You Give Me The Honour To Be Your Boyfriend. Your Man. Your Soon To Be In The Future Husband. I Promise. I Promise. That I Will Be Loyal To You. Plus I Wouldnt Want Leeyah Cutting Off My Dick.". I Say To Her Truthfully Looking Into Her Eye.

She Didnt Cry. She Didnt Do Anything. Her Face Expression Was Blank. I Couldnt Tell What She Was Thinking. I Didnt Know If She Was  Happy, Upset Or Angry. Until She Did The Beautiful Smile That No Man Can Resist.

"OMG YES!!" She Said Jumping Up In My Arms. "Yes. I Will Be With You... I Was Starting To Think You Didnt Like Me And That U Was Hving Enough Off Me And That U Know You Wanted Me To C-

I Cutted Her Off With A Deep Passionate Kiss. She Doesnt Know How Much I Love Her But I Wont Tell Her Just Yet.