Wedding

Y/n P. O. V.

It has been some days since Jin proposed me. And he really been busy as he was the new King now. The people also got along with him because of his dad jokes.

Aish. Sometimes I wonder who let him to be the king.

We moved in another house in Busan. Only me and Jin. And others fortunately gave us some privacy.

Sehun oppa fixed our wedding date and we have 2 days left for our wedding.

"Today we were supposed to buy my dress. Where is Jin? " I asked myself whining as I waited for him in our bedroom.

He was already 20 minutes late.

"I don't mind because he's too busy. I understand his situation. " I said to myself.

"And that's why I love you. " A hand quickly wrapped around my waist and back hugged me.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. " Jin said as he placed his face in my crook.

"It's okay, babe. If you're tired then-"

"Nah! I'm totally fine. Let's go. " He said as he dragged me outside with him.

I wonder how he gets this much energy.

In the shopping mall :

We entered a shop and it was a famous brand. 'Channel'

I wowed at the collection of their dresses and Jin chuckled at me.

We reached to the wedding section and Jin literally picked almost 9 or 10 dresses.

"Go, try them and show me. " He said as he sat in a couch.

I whined but followed his order.

After 5th trial I came out and asked,
"Babe? What about this? "

After 5th trial I came out and asked, "Babe? What about this? "

He looked at me and gulped.

I chuckled at him and asked,
"Is it okay? "

He nodded vigorously and said,
"Pack this dress please. "

The lady bowed and went to pack the dress.

"Now your dress. " I said as I dragged him to the man's section.

He was trying the suits I picked for him and one of them caught my eyes.