Just be careful

Y/n P. O. V.

"Where is my necklace? " I tried to find it but in vain.

"Should I go to the forest again? " Just the thought of it made shivers down my spine.

"Okay, I'll go there with Jimin to find my necklace tomorrow. " I said to myself and went to bed.

But little did I know sleep wasn't written in my fate. So I stared at the ceiling waiting for the sun to rise up.

?? P. O. V.

I was walking down the path after drinking some fresh blood when I saw something shining through the nighttime. I went nearer that thing and saw a beautiful necklace.

"Wait. Maybe I've seen it. It looks familiar. But where? " I thought.

And then I carried it with me and went to my drawer very carefully. I put the necklace in my drawer and then I started to do my own business.

Y/n P. O. V.

I woke up before the sun.

Yeah, I slept while staring at the ceiling.

Then quickly took a shower and after that I wore this dress :

I ate my breakfast and then headed to my university. As I was walking suddenly someone tap on my shoulder. Without turning around I asked,
"Jimin?"

"Aigoo, why I would be Jimin? " He asked.

I looked at him and said,
"Oh sorry, Taehyung. " 

"No problem. " He said as he smiled.

But suddenly his smile faded away as he closed his eyes tightly and clenched his jaw. I looked at him confused.

"Taehyung, are you okay? " I asked worriedly.

"J-just go without m-me. " He said and ran away.

"What's wrong with him? " I thought.

With my mind filled with thoughts, I went to university and went direct to my classroom. There I met Jungkook. He waved at me. I waved at him too and sat beside him.

"So, how are yo-" I was about to ask but he quickly asked me back.

"Where is your necklace?! " He panicked.

"Actually I los-"

"I told you to keep that safe. " He frowned.

"It's just a necklace though. " I said.

"No, it's not! Aish, what will happen. Oh no! " He started to bite his nails.

"What's with the necklace? " I asked.