Nobody can hear you

Y/n P. O. V.

I woke up holding my head. I looked around and saw it was already morning. Then slowly the images of yesterday flashed in my mind. I started to breath heavily.

But something was unusual. After some thinking I noticed that I was in my bed. I clearly remembered that I fell on the ground before I blacked out.

"Who put me in bed? Moreover covered me with blanket. " I started to think hard.

My brother? Or Baekhyun?

Just the thought of them made shivers ran down my spine. I shook my head and did my morning routine.

After I headed downstairs slowly. I went to the kitchen and saw there was breakfast on the table.

"Eat those. " I looked back and saw Sehun oppa.

"There's no way I'm eating those. What if you mixed poison this time? " I said doubting. Panicking for my dear life.

"I'm not that bad. After all I'm your brother. Why I would kill you? " He said.

I looked at him and murmured,
"You still mixed sleeping pills in my food yesterday. "

"I heard everything. Now eat those. " He said.

"I'm going to my room. I'm not  eating. " I said.

"Go to your room then. " He said.

I felt hurt deep inside. He was not my Sehun oppa anymore.

Why he's being like this. I wonder what happened? Who did this?

I was thinking as I went to my room. I closed my door and sat on the bed. Soon I heard a 'click' sound.

I widened my eyes and ran to the door.

"Don't tell me what I'm thinking is true. " I said shaking.

I twisted my door knob and....
It was locked.

"Why did you lock the door?! " I shouted.

"You wanted to stay in your room. So, I'm helping you. " Sehun oppa said and I could hear his footsteps fading away. It means he left.

I sighed and sat on the ground. I hugged my knees close to my chest and sat there looking at the white ceiling. A tear rolled down my cheeks.

"Maybe coming here was my worst decision ever. " I said as I felt helpless. I was hungry too.

"Jin.... Where are you? Please come and take me.... With you. " I said as I slowly started to sob.

Jin P. O. V.

After having a small meeting Jinyoung left for Busan. He said he wanted to research something about royal vampires near that territory.

I went to my room like everyone did. I couldn't make my heart calm. It was beating like crazy.

It means Y/n is nervous or panicked. Oh shoot!

I quickly grabbed my jacket and teleported myself. But I didn't know the address of their house. I had never been there.

"How can I be this fool? Aish. " I said as I hit my head slightly.

"But only fool for Y/n. " I giggled.

I quickly dialled Jimin's member and he picked up after 1 ring.

On call :

Jimin : Hyung, why are you calling me when we're in the same house. You've become lazy, hyu-