Are you a vampire?

Jin P. O. V.

"Now explain! " I glared at Namjoon and he gulped.

"Actually, I went to ladies washroom because I could not control myself. Her smell was too attractive. " He answered.

"What?! " I nearly shouted.

He flinched and started again,
"But that's not it. When I hypnotized her-"

"You did what? Oh Namjoon! " I said now totally pissed off.

"I moved to her neck to drink blood when....."

"When?! " I asked impatient.

"She slapped me. " He said holding his cheek.

I couldn't stop laughing. Suddenly I was feeling so happy that she saved herself.

But how? She wasn't hypnotized? If she wasn't then why? Is she a vampire too?

So many thoughts were in my head but smile never left my face. I took a look at Y/n and she was staring at me with a smile in her face too.

I quickly dropped my smile and went back to my usual self before leaving the canteen. I saw her gaze following me.

Y/n P. O. V.

"Where is your necklace?! " Jimin asked with the same reaction as Jungkook.

"Well umm ...... "

I told him everything though it wasn't my fault. It was his fault who scared me to death and I lost my necklace while running for my own life.

He sighed deeply when he heard everything. He couldn't blame me.

"Okay, but we have to find it. " He said and then looked at Jungkook and        J-hope for help. They nodded.

"Thank you guys. " I said and looked around the canteen when my eyes stopped and my heart fluttered.

(Listen to the song while reading.......)

I saw the most adorable thing and I couldn't help but smile. It was Jin. He was smiling, so sweetly....

I just couldn't take my eyes off him

I just couldn't take my eyes off him. He looked like an angel sent from above.

Suddenly his eyes met mine and his smile droped. And then he left the canteen.

I placed my hand on my heart and IT WAS BEATING LIKE CRAZY.....

"Earth to Y/n! " Jimin shouted.
I looked at him.