So far away

Baekhyung P. O. V.

As Y/n left my house I started to freak out. That was not in my plan.

"Did I make any mistake at the end? " I said as I grabbed a fistful hair of mine.
I started to panic.

"Oh no! What should I do now? " I tried to think hard.

"Hyung will kill me. Really. "

"Should I call him? " I asked myself as I walked every corner of the house nervously.

Well, that didn't work. So, I decided to take a shower and get ready to go Busan. To discuss some changes in our plan.

Few hours later :

I was sitting in my bed still thinking what I should do. Suddenly my phone rang. I saw the caller ID and my face turned pale.
It was hyung....

On call :

Me : Hyung....

?? : What? Why are your voice so low?

Me : Hyung, I did a mistake. Y/n left my house. (Shaking)

?? : Haha. Very good.

Me : What do you mean?

?? : She's here in Busan. It means everything went according to our plan.

Me : How's that possi-

?? : She went to Jin but end up leaving him. Great isn't it? (smirking)

Me : Oh! (sighed in relief)

?? : Now, come here quickly. You have to be close to her. This is the best chance for that.

Me : But hyung, can I ask you a question?

?? : Hmm.

Me : Why are you separating them? You're hurting your own sister.

Sehun hyung : (sigh) Listen, I told you before. I didn't like that kid. Now, he's my parents' murderer. There no way I can let my sister stay with him.

Me : Do you hate him b-because he's the m-murderer of your parents'?

Sehun hyung : Do I need more reasons? Just come quickly. You want the throne right? Just marry her and be a pure royal blood vampire. Then you can rule the both territory. Yours and ours. Isn't it your dream?

Me : Yes.

Sehun hyung : Then what more? Don't waste any time and come here quickly.

Me : Okay.

Call ended.

I quickly get dressed and packed my clothes and then headed to Busan.

(Listen to this song.... )

Y/n P. O. V.

We reached to Busan in 4 and a half minutes. As I was about to knock on the door, Jimin grabbed my hand and asked worriedly,
"Y/n are you sure you are doing this right? "

"Yes, Jimin. I need some time. All alone and this is the best place. No one will disturb me here. " I answered.

He nodded and I knocked on the door. After 5 knockes Sehun oppa opened the door. He was shocked.
"Y/n?! "

"Oppa.... " I jumped in his embrace. His warm embrace.

"H-he's a mur-derer. " I started sobbing in his chest as he patted my back.