Apology

(Listen to the song.... )

Y/n P. O. V.

"Now, hyung it's your turn to spill your real identity. " Baekhyun smirked.

"Oppa? " I asked.

Sehun oppa looked at me and gulped before starting,
"So.... "

He took a deep breath.

"I am not their child. I'm not a royal vampire too. And lastly I'm not your brother. " He said.

"What are you saying? " I asked not believing any word he's saying.

"Your parents-"

"Our parents. " I corrected and he smiled weakly.

"Our parents adopted me cause our mother was having problems with conceiving children. They were raising me with so much affection until there was a news of being our mother pregnant. " He said.

"I was so happy. It was you inside of mother's womb. Dad said that I would have a sister. And trust me I was very excited to hear you call me oppa. " Sehun oppa said.

"But when you were born mom and dad forgot about me and was always busy about you. They were always busy adoring you. " he continued.

"Isn't this normal? I'm the oldest of all siblings too. But I never felt that way. " Jin said.

"No! That wasn't normal. I felt jealous. I was so jealous of her. But still I adored her like a real brother and took care of her after parents died. " Sehun oppa said.

"Then what happened? " Jimin asked raising an eyebrow.

"This territory was in a mess after some years our parents died but I managed it. But when Y/n went to Seoul, I felt alone. All alone. I was feeling like a leftover. " He expressed.

"But when I heard that she was keeping company with those Kims, anger rushed through my veins. I heard the fact that Kim Seokjin was her mate too. But the situation of our territory was getting worse. They needed someone to sit on the throne and they knew I wasn't a royal vampire. So, I told them to wait until Y/n finds her mate. But.... " Sehun oppa stopped.

"But what? " Jungkook asked.

"When I came to know that he was a very weak vampire, I decided to get her marry to Jinyoung. Cause I knew Jin would not be able to handle the throne. He is weak. " Sehun oppa confessed the real reason for separating us.

"So, you forced her to marry me. Actually you brainwashed me. I was going crazy for that throne that I did so wrong to Y/n! You know! I made her cry! I made my princess cry! " Jinyoung shouted at Sehun oppa.

"But I didn't have any other option left. When your marriage cancelled with Y/n, I was so pissed. Then, I met Baekhyun. And he told me that he would marry Y/n and sit on the throne. I was happy to see a volunteer. But I didn't know he was the one who murdered our parents. He told me that Jin was the  murderer. " Sehun oppa said.

"And you believed too. " I said.

Sehun oppa nodded and continued,
"Then I sent Baekhyun to you in Seoul and told him to get closer. So that, it wouldn't be a forced marriage anymore. I ordered him to spill the truth which is actually a lie. So that you can leave Jin and forget about him and marry Baekhyun. "

"How could you do that to me? You know how it hurts? I was going insane without him, without his touch. It was impossible for me to breathe that I was already suffocating to death! " I shouted at Sehun oppa and he looked down.

Jin held me and I cried on his shoulder. He whispered,
"It's okay, now you can breathe as much air as you want. Nobody won't dare to suffocate you. "

I nodded and rested my head on his wide shoulder.

"Then what about the tortures you did to Y/n? " Jimin asked now crossing his hands over his chest.

"She was being too much stubborn and was not listening to me. And for a moment my beast side took over me and I forgot that she was my sister. Well, she is not my sister. " Sehun oppa said.

"That's why you'll torture a girl whom you loved with all your heart? " Jungkook asked.

"I-i remembered the fact that she isn't my sister and that's why I tortured her. I thought about the times when our parents adored her. Only her. That made my anger took all over me and that's why I tortured her. " Sehun oppa broke down in tears realising his crime.

"Oppa.... " I wanted to say farther but nothing came out.

"I'm sorry. Y/n. " Sehun oppa said.

I swallowed my cry and said,
"Fate decided to bring us as siblings and no one can never change the fact that you 'WERE' a good brother. I think mom and dad thought the same too. They loved you too. They adored you too. They cared for you too.
Only if you understood.... "

He looked down and felt tons of guiltiness rushing through him.

Jinyoung patted his back and he cried.
I couldn't control my tears as I let them fall too.

"It's okay, Sehun. What you did cannot be changed. But you can still make it up to Y/n and I'm sure she will forgive you one day. Moreover, Mr. and Mrs. Oh wouldn't want their kids to separate like this. " Jinyoung said.

"Thank you, bro. " Sehun oppa said as Jinyoung comforted him.

Then after a few minutes Sehun oppa released the hug and came towards me and Jin.

"I'm so sorry, Jin. Please forgive me if you can. I troubled you and Y/n a lot. I will never try to separate you guys again. Promise. " Sehun oppa said and kneel down to apologise officially.

Jin quickly said,
"No, no. It's okay. You already apologised to me. You don't have to kneel down. "

"Are you sure hyung? " Jungkook said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes, it's okay. " Jin smiled.

"Where did you guys get that humanity to forgive someone so easily? " Jimin asked.

"After all, he's Y/n's mate. She did forgive me too. " Jinyoung said and winked at me.

I smiled.

"And as an apology I want you to sit on the throne and be the King of this territory. " Sehun oppa said and Jin widened his eyes.

"But how am I supposed to do that? I'm a weak vampire. " Jin said.

"Don't worry, you have the power of Y/n's love. It will be easy with the help of love. " Sehun winked at Jin and everyone cheered.

"Yo! Ma brather is tha king! Yo! " Taehyung shouted in an alien language.

"Yo man! Infires man! " Jungkook also shouted out of excitement.

"It's INSPIRE. " Namjoon said with an expression like 😑.

"Never mind then. Pikachu man! " Jungkook shouted laughing like a bunny.

Everyone laughed at their silliness and cheered for their new king.

"Not so fast, you fellows. "

We all looked at Baekhyun and saw that he was carrying the gun of my father.

I gasped as Jin widened his eyes.

"Are you ready? Jin? "He said as he pointed the gun at Jin's head.

Jin gulped and closed his eyes.

Author's note :

Oh My! My! My!
Thank you so much for 1.02 K reads!!
😭😭😭😭
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I'm really grateful. Like really grateful.
And when I say I purple you I really mean it.

I love you my  inTAEliJIN  readers.
I PURPLE YOU!!!!
💜💜💜💜