Unmark her

(Listen to this song..... And if the song is finished while reading then play it again.)

Y/n P. O. V.

"Cause they are Royal vampires. " Jimin said and I covered my mouth, widening my eyes.

"It means I am a vampire too? " I asked.

Jin looked at me.

"No, you're not. Your brother is a Royal Vampire and you're a princess. Your mother was a royal vampire but your father was a normal human. So, your brother got the vampire gene and you were born as a human. " Jimin explained.

"That's why her smell, she was different and so attractive. " Taehyung said.

"Yes. She's royal. And Sehun hyung want to keep this royal blood by marrying her off with a strong vampire. He said Jinyoung hyung will marry her. " Jimin said greeting his teeth.

"But I can't let him marry her. " Jimin added.

"So, what we can do? " Jungkook frowned.

"Jin hyung, you marked her? " Jimin asked.

"Yes. Two days ago. " Jin replied.

"Very good. But as she smells like you now you're life is in danger. As you're not a royal vampire, you're weaker than them and I'm afraid you'll loose your own precious life for protecting her. " Jimin said.

"I know. " Jin said as he looked down.

"But you have to be alive. At least for Y/n. Please don't be fool! " Jimin said.

"What else can we do? " Jin said.

"Unmark her. " Jimin said.

"What?! Why? " Jin asked.

"Just trust me this time. Only this time. " Jimin said.

"Then what we will do next if he unmarks her? " Taehyung asked.

"Me or Jungkook will mark her. Cause we are at least stronger than you. I think Jungkook will be better-" Jimin said.

"No! " Jin shouted.

"Nobody will touch my girl. " Jin added.

"But you're life is in danger. " I said looking at Jin.

"But I don't want to be safe without having you around. " Jin whined.

"I'm always with you babe. You just need to be alive right now. For me. " I said.

"So, you're telling me to unmark you? " Jin asked.

I slowly nodded as a yes.

He was hurt. So hurt.

"Okay then. I'll unmark you tonight. " Jin said.

"Okay, Jungkook you're strong. I'm trusting you. " Jin said and left the room.

"Jin! " I said and was ready to go after him but Jimin stopped and said,
"Y/n, he needs some time. Please. "

Tears were now visible in my eyes.
"I love you Jin.... " 

Jin P. O. V.

"Okay then. I'll unmark you tonight. " I said and was feeling hurt.

So hurt.

I looked at Jungkook and said,
"Okay, Jungkook you're strong. I'm trusting you. "

Then I exited the room and was immediately a crying mess.

"Why I'm a weak Vampire? Why?! " I shouted as I teleported myself in a quiet place.