Only mine

Y/n P. O. V.

"Not so fast, you fellows. " Baekhyun said as he pointed the gun at Jin's forehead.

I gasped as Jin widened his eyes.

"Are you ready? Jin? "He asked.

"No! " I screamed and was about to run but what Baekhyun said, made me stood still in one place.

"Don't move! The more you move the faster I pull the trigger. " Baekhyun said smirking.

Jin gulped. His eyes were full of fear.
He looked at me with those eyes.

I looked at him and gestured my hands but Baekhyun shooted in the air.

"I know you're the Water Goddess. Don't act smart in front of me. Your smartness can take someone's life. " Baekhyun glared.

I stopped what I was doing and stood straight.

"Good girl. Now, come to me. " Baekhyun ordered and I obeyed him.

I slowly went near him and he held me by my waist. I felt disgusted by that.

"This is what you get when you deal with me. " Baekhyun smirked.

I saw Yoongi was trying to do something but Baekhyun triggered another bullet at Yoongi's direction but luckily it didn't hit Yoongi.

I sighed in relief.

"Oh? Did I miss my target? Maybe I'm being too much kind today. " Baekhyun said and everyone was sweating.

We were too many people but we couldn't do anything. I looked at Jin and he looked away.

"Now, I'll take Y/n and no one will dare to follow us. And if anyone has a death wish, they can follow me. " Baekhyun said in a mocking tone and then he started moving with me still holding me by my waist.

He was still pointing the gun at Jin. When he moved a little farther Jin tried to move but Baekhyun was fast enough to reload the gun. And that sound of reloading made Jin regret the decision of moving from his place.
"I'm being nice to you guys. But you guys! Aish! " He got frustrated.

"I can not help but to kill one of you to bring back to your right senses. Don't take me lightly. I'm warning you. " Baekhyun said in a stern voice.

"But whom I should kill? " He started to think as everyone maintained the silence.

"Umm, Sehun hyung? You? " Baekhyun said as he titled his head like a psycho.

"Or, Jinyoung hyung? " He again asked himself.

Then he looked at me.

"Oh, darling. You decide. Sehun or Jinyoung? " He asked me.

"...."

"Speak! " He shouted.

"I-i d-don't kno-ow.... " I shuttered under his dominance.

"Kill me instead. This is happening all because of me. " Jin said holding his breath.

I looked at him in disbelief. My breath hitched as I was painting heavily.

"Oh, look the weakest vampire is volunteering. You're kind of brave by the way. " Baekhyun smirked as he pointed the reloaded gun at Jin's forehead.

"Kill me! " I said with all of my courage that existed in my entire soul.
"Nah, you're the most valuable treasure here. I can't kill you. I'll stick to the plan of killing your mate instead. " Baekhyun said.