Flashback

Jin P. O. V.

"

Do you guys believe me? Do you trust me? " I asked.

"I believe in you. "
I turned to that voice and saw Jimin with a very familiar face.

"Jinyoung.... " I said.

"Yes, he was with Sehun hyung since childhood and he knows a lot about them. So, I thought he will be useful. " Jimin said as he smiled at me.

I smiled at him but weakly.

"I believe in you Jin. I'm here to help now. " Jinyoung said coming towards me.

"You better help or get ready to hang in the air again. " Yoongi said.

Everyone laughed.

"No, I'm trustable this time. " Jinyoung said.

I nodded.

"Let's do a meeting after 15 minutes. I've something important to ask. But now I'm going hunting. I'm hungry. " Jinyoung said and came near me.

"Don't worry. I'll help you in the best way I can. You know Y/n is special for me right? " He said and winked at me.
I nodded again.

After 15 minutes :

We all gathered in the library. Everyone took their seats. Jennie joined us too.

"So, I was saying, what exactly Y/n told you? " Jinyoung asked.

"She said that I'm a murderer. " I sighed as I said.

"Oh poor you! Okay, Y/n's parents died on 4 th December, at night 12 years back. " Jinyoung said.

"I know. I saw them. " I said.

Everyone except Taehyung and Namjoon widened their eyes.

"Then what happened? What did you see? " Jinyoung asked impatiently.

Flashback :

I was playing around the forest as I got a new arrow.

"Yay! This is my favourite! " I jumped up and down as I was playing with them.

I took an aim and let my arrow float in the air. And shoot! It stuck into a tree.

"Oh! These are good! No wonder dad made them for me. " I said myself and chuckled.

"Aaggh! "

Suddenly I heard a scream and ran towards the sound despite it was dark. As I followed the sound I reached to an empty space more like valley. There I saw a man lying on the floor. Beside him there was another woman. They both were groaning in pain.

My breath hitched at the cruel sight and I started to shake badly. I saw them covered with blood, arrows inserted in their body.

I gasped and they looked at me.

"Y-young boy c-can you do u-us a f-favour? " The man asked.

I nodded without knowing and took closer steps towards them.

"C-can you p-pull this of-f ? " He asked.
I bent down and with my shaky hands I tried to pull his arrow. But the arrow was deep inside of his body. I couldn't pull it. He breathed more heavily as I tried to pull off his arrow.

On the other side the woman just stared at me helplessly. Her breath was becoming uneven.

I shouted,
"Help!! Somebody please, help! "