Next to me

(Listen to this song.... If it ends then play it again. Please. )

Y/n P. O. V.

He called for my name, 
"Y/n.... "

I looked at him with hope in my eyes.

"Don't open the door or tell them to come in. Just come with me. " He said.

I just looked at him. Couldn't believe my eyes that someone came to save me.

"Come here quickly. Jin is waiting for you. Downstairs. Quick. " He said.

"Jimin. " I said and ran to him and hugged him.

Tears started to fall.

They knocked again on the door.

"Miss, are you there? Master is waiting for you. " Someone said from the other side of the door.

"We can't wait here. Come with me now. " He said as he checked outside of the window.

Then he carried me in his back and said,
"Hold me tight. "

I nodded.

As we went down there was Jungkook clearing the area. He nodded and Jimin approached with me.

After a while we saw Taehyung running to us.

"All good? " Jimin asked.

Taehyung nodded.

"Okay, call Jungkook and is Jin hyung ready? " Jimin asked.

"Yes, he's waiting for us in the car. And I'm calling Jungkook. You go with Y/n. " Taehyung said as he smiled at me.

Then Jimin again started to walk. To the jungle.

"Jimin? " I asked.

"Hmm? " He hummed.

"What about Jinyoung. If he finds out then I'll be dead. We all will be dead. " I said panicking.

"Don't worry. I took care of it. " He said.

"What you did? " I asked.

"Actually I sent a friend of mine. In wedding dress. My friend is a vampire too. So, I hope my friend will be okay. " Jimin said.

"Are you sure your friend will be okay? " I asked.

"Yes, I'm confident. So, don't worry. " He said.

"Thank you. " I said as I tightly hold him.

"I thought I would be the one to marry you. But look! You're someone else's mate. " He said.

"I'm sorry. "

"Don't be. Just be happy with Jin hyung. Okay? And promise me you'll never go to Jinyoung or Sehun hyung again. Not even for Jin hyung's life's sake. " He ordered.

"Okay. " I said quietly. But enough for him to hear.

Then we saw a car near a bunch of trees.

Jimin put me on the ground and said,
"Go, he's dying waiting for you. "

He chuckled.

I looked at him and mouthed a
'Thank you'.

He nodded and went near the car. I opened the car door and there sat my love. Jin.

I sat on the seat and quickly hugged him.

He hugged me back. 1....2....3....4....5....minutes passed away but we never felt like parting away.