𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝒅𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚 𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆𝒔??♡

𝒅𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚 𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆𝒔??

The Captain knocked on the door hastily, desperate to see the redhead once again. It had been weeks since they had talked and now, he was guilty of his past actions. After hearing the Lieutenant's sudden disappearance, he felt worried and concerned for her state.

Here he was, nervously pacing back and forth while his heart clamored on his chest.

Fuck it, he thought, before opening the door with a scowl. It was quickly replaced with a confused look once he saw her dusty desk and scattered files. Any clean freak would be upset at how her place looked like as of now. It was like a disgusting and ungodly sight to the cleaning fairies.

The cleaning fairies have never seen such bullshit before. And they are now signing a petition to remove Tori's privileges to clean and breathe.

"Didn't I taught her how to clean? Tch, what a pain in the ass." Levi remarked and went to a nearby closet storing her cleaning supplies. He swept her dirty floor, washed her bedsheets, organized her untidy place, and folded her clothes. The ravenette found himself oogling at one of her bras, cheeks flaring red at how revealing the clothing was.

Does she wear this kind of thing? I thought she goes for cute underwear.

After hours of cleaning Tori's room, he stumbled upon a jet black journal. It seemed like it had gone through a lot basing on the multiple curves and creases on it. Being a good friend, he shrugged and didn't interfere more with her private life, afraid that it will only cause more problems. Suddenly, he accidentally knocked the book over her desk, sending it to land on the floor, widely opened.

Levi's steel eyes widened as he mumbled a curse for his clumsiness. He was about to return it when a specific entry log caught his attention. It was the clandestine content regarding the Captain. His eyes skimmed down until to the very bottom. And when it did, his knees gave up and he fell to the floor with a gasp.

Levi blinked multiple times and glanced at a clock to ensure he wasn't dreaming. His heartfelt like it was going to leap out of his chest anytime spoon, eyes remaining wide open in shock as his mouth was hung ajar.

He waited for three years. Three fucking years for this exact moment to come. Levi doesn't believe in love at first sight, but when he first saw Tori, his whole view changed. At first, the male thought it was nothing but a stupid crush. But as time passed by, he realized that it was something more. And he was scared of it.

"Levi, if you have anything on your mind that bugs you, you could tell me. I can listen every day to you." Tori whispered, averting her gaze. I sighed and tucked myself under the covers. Normally, I would be sleeping on my chair for two to three hours. But ever since this brat came into my life, she's been pestering me non stop to rest in my bed for six hours or more.