𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝑰𝑰

𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝑰𝑰.

Three sacks of oil with wheels attached to the sides roll down, the Survey Corps rushing inside the crystallized place. Levi and Mikasa are the first ones to repel themselves off the ground as Sasha fires an arrow at the sacks. While the two Ackermans passed by their enemies, Squad Tori fired green smoke signals to blur the enemy's vision.

"Fifty - five enemies! They're behind the pillars! Scatter and kill them!" Levi yelled, the explosions and smoke muffling his voice a bit. There it was again, the brief massive pounding in her heart, indicating something's wrong. Instead of following the Ackermans like planned, she emits her grappling hook and launches herself backward.

Five to a dozen men surrounded the women whose back is facing them. They fired their guns at her when she disappeared into thin air, surprising them. Focus on your target, but also be aware of your surroundings. The woman slashed them with her blade, the sword cleanly severing their heads.

"At your back!" A man yelled, and they all turned around to face Tori, the usual smirk plastered on her face. She dodges all their bullets and zooms to them, sword creating long gashes on their stomachs. Another squad came to her and attacked the redhead, but it still wasn't enough. Tori brutally assassinated them all, insides spilling out, blood spraying everywhere, a repeat of what happened at Wall Rose.

The enemy was now the one running away from her, scared to be like their comrades lying lifelessly on the floor. "Number one!" She grumbled under her breath and rolled her eyes, continuing to chase down her targets. Gee, just let me go, you old man. Nevermind, I want to kill him. Wait, he's an Ackerman, right? He might be Levi's distant relative.

"Where are you, number one?!" Kenny chuckled wickedly as Tori appeared in front of him with the eyes of the devil, smirking evilly. Luckily, Kenny had the time to dodge her incredibly fast attack and almost had his head cut open.

"Finally, a worthy opponent! Yahoo!" He rapidly escaped from Tori who chased him down as fast as she could. The redhead was just an inch away when a squad aimed their guns at her.

"Tori!" Levi shouted her name while Tori widened her eyes at the upcoming attack that even she didn't notice. As if I'll die today. On slow-mo, she can see the large bullets fired and coming straight at her, but her body couldn't move. That's when her fingers twitched and miraculously, she blocked all of it using the pillars. Now that was fucking close.

"Hanji!" Now it was Hanji's name to be cried out. As the Section Commander laid in the ground with blood seeping from her shoulder wound, everyone was petrified. No, not Hanji. The sight of her best friend injured made her think of an unlikely idea: use more than half of her strength to get revenge for Hanji.

It seemed like a sharp line of light, but it was just Tori repelling herself everywhere. She was so fast that the naked eye couldn't keep up with her tremendous speed. With every curve she took, men, drop dead on the ground, or are heavily injured.