𝘞𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘔𝘈𝘋𝘌 𝘜𝘚 𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘌𝘙

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐈 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Lately, I've been finding myself waking up to find my legs tangled with someone else's, tousled red hair brushing my face when I move, and light snores. I fluttered my eyes open, realizing that Tori must've snuggled in my bed with me when I was sleeping. How could I not notice her? Well, I can't blame myself. She's an assassin after all.

She mostly comes to me when she's experiencing nightmares, that's all. But sometimes, I couldn't help feel hatred towards her. Perhaps, I was mad at the fact she's only using me to move on. Why would I be mad?

I feel her shifting around to face me with the most beautiful smile I've ever laid my eyes upon. This moment felt so surreal, a tiny wave of jealousy mysteriously hitting me. So this is what that shitty Jonas dude always sees when he wakes up, huh?

"Tch. Wake up, we still have a shitty expedition later on." I walked to my bathroom after I shoved her out of my room. I might be rude, but I was only doing that because I cannot stand another minute with that woman. Every inch of her being is flawless, maybe I was exaggerating but fuck it.

I did my usual morning routine, only this time quicker since we have another expedition. I pee, take a shit, shower, and eat.

Then I take another shit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Oi! Brat! That was supposed to be mine!" I yelled at the stupid redhead who decided that it was best to join me in my killing spree. Tori once confessed to me that she developed a habit that involved me and the titans I kill. Seriously, this maniac always follows me wherever I go. Yandere much?

She shrugged her shoulders and swiftly got atop her horse. My Squad and hers glanced between me and her before also going back to their own business. It's been a while since she's been put in her place. Just because she has a special place in my heart doesn't mean she can disobey me like that-

Wait. A special place in my heart? What the fuck does that mean, Levi? Tch. Such a pain in the ass.

After a while, everything seemed to return to normal. Our horses galloped 'til our designated routes peacefully, no titans insight. It was too calm that I was starting to get suspicious. It seems the others were too as they kept looking around.

Then suddenly, the thunderous footsteps of humanoid creatures ripped through the sky. I can hear it, and based on it, I can tell there was going to be a huge horde of it.

I was right, the ugly ass titans had attacked us from the right, completely wiping out the squad stationed there. Others tried to get as far away as possible, while I and my team helped the others in need.

The mass land made it even difficult for me to rescue the soldiers on the titan's death grip. Blood was everywhere, my comrades unable to move as another group of abnormals rushed in our direction. It was just supposed to be a simple expedition, but it soon turned into a bloodbath. I was quickly running out of gas from saving people left and right.

"Captain! Help me please!"

"Captain Levi!" Another voice pleaded for help, but it was feminine. I was stuck to making a stupid decision, who will I save? Dammit! If only there's two of me then-. Tori and her squad had got in time to rescue them and backed the remaining soldiers up. I stopped staring at them and made my way to the other soldiers having a hard time when I suddenly descended. Fuck, I didn't notice that my gear doesn't have gas anymore! More fucks when I saw that I was straight dropping to a cliff.