𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

It's been a week since he had last seen her

Just when he thinks that he'll never get to see her again. Here she is, sitting so peacefully on top of the wall, her eyes dazzling in front of the spectacular view. As his hands merged beside him in anxiousness, Levi moved his weight from one foot to the other.

Do I just say hi like normally? Or not..?

Maybe 'hi!' No too energetic.

'Hi?'

'Hey'

'Yo'

'Heyo'

'Hi'

"Captain, it's been a long time." And here he thought that she had changed since their last encounter. But thankfully she was still the same. Tori looked up to meet his frozen face, before smirking and patting the space beside her.

It was three days ago when he began hearing rumors about the redhead disappearing. Levi, being a nosy friend when it comes to Tori, decided to look further into the issue and investigated in the dark. And when he learned about the truth, he had almost killed everyone with the glare and aura he had.

"Do you miss me?" Levi missed her, so much. It has been only a week but he was overwhelmed by the melancholic sensation of not being near her. His heart longed for her to be close to him again.

Yeah, I do miss you. More than you think.

"The hell would I?" The ravenette mentally facepalmed at his stupid habit he has when with Tori: always covering the truth. Once seeing her downhearted reaction, he felt guilty and wanted to apologize. But the feeling quickly disappeared when she started giggling silently.

"Brat. What are you doing here? There are still thirty minutes before the hardening (;) experiment starts."

Tori shrugged her shoulder before answering, "I don't know. I just felt like it I guess. How about you, it's rare to see you early. Especially when it is about Hange's experiment."

Levi had somehow forgotten the time when the crazy experiment of Hange will start. It was probably due to the loads and loads of paperwork on his desk right now and the amount of stress weighing down on him as Humanity's Strongest soldier. Erwin and the others are putting a lot of trust in him right now. On Tori, not much? They don't even know if she can attend the next excursion.

"'Cause of you, I have a shitload of paperwork. Don't think you'll escape and not receive any punishment from me, maniac. Tch. Laying in bed for a week. By the way, I heard you're ill... Are you... You know..."

"What?"

"...Alright?"

Tori closed her eyes, "Yes, Im fine, Levi."