𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆?♡

"What is it Hange?" I asked the scientist once seeing the baffled look she gave. I quipped a brow at her and snatched the files of reports on her hands. I read the contents of the background information about the Female titan, my eyes also expanding.

"Oh, I was finally able to get my hands on the background report of Annie. It's taken so long to get it because managing these reports is a mess right now. According to this, two others in the 104th Cadet Corps came from the same area as her, and those two are Reiner Braun and Berthold Hoover"

"Thanks to the chaos five years ago, much of their family records are missing. However, during the long-range scouting formation, there were those purposely told that Eren was on the right-wing."

"The Female Titan attacked from the right-wing. It is possible that they passed on the information to Annie" Armin suddenly added, face in total concentration.

"Hey, hold on a minute, Armin. You can't just-"

"We know that, Eren. But that is not enough to prove anything by itself. So just in case, we want to hear from you how these three interacted during training. Do you know anything?" Before the titan shifter can even say anything, I interrupted him.

"I know Reiner and Bertholdt came from the same place but they didn't seem close to Annie" Armin replied

"I agree. I don't recall ever seeing the pair talking to Annie that much. Well, Annie didn't talk that much the first time."

"When we ate, Annie would always sit alone and eat by herself- Oh I've got something!" Everyone turned around at Sasha, ready to hear her seemingly valuable information.

"I heard a rumor that she likes sweets even though she's grumpy!"

"I don't remember" One by one, the 104th Cadets shared what they noticed about Reiner, Bertholdt, and Annie's relationship.

"But as their comrade, I would find it hard to believe. Well, Bertholdt doesn't talk much. Reiner is everyone's big brother and he's not devious enough to deceive us all." Eren stated

"I agree. Reiner gave everything he had to fight the Female Titan. He would've been crushed in her hand if he hadn't..." Armin trailed off then widened his eyes. He later added, "Reiner managed to escape... but Annie suddenly changed her course and ran to Eren's direction. I did mention that Eren might be at the rear center of the group. But Annie was too far away to hear..."