𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒂𝒍♡

𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒂𝒍

In the midst of all this chaos, Tori used her free time to visit Jonas's children. They're twins that lived in Wall Sina with their mother. When Jonas died, he hid a letter for her that said to check up on his kids every now and then. For three years, she has been visiting them and basically saw them as happy pills.

Tori stopped in front of the huge yet old and battered house across a toy shop. She softly knocked  on the old wooden door and waited for a response.

"Hey, its Tori." The kids immediatly opened it once hearing the voice of there aunt. "Aunt Tori!" Luna, a ravenette with gold eyes exclaimed and opened his arms for a hug. A girl with the same features as his brother jumped up and down in joy.

"Auntie Tori!" Luna exclaimed happily and pulled her inside the house. "Mom! Auntie Tori's here!" he announced to the whole house.

"Lucia , let your aunt breathe" their mom scolded the twins and they realesed her. Lucia muttered a sorry to her and kissed her cheek before returning to her mothers side, Jessica. Tori caught up with Jessica and the twins and was suprised when a lot have happened when her last visit was 2 months ago.

"We're turning 10 this week auntie! Please be here to celebrate with us" The twins both pleaded, their golden eyes shining. "Im sorry guys, Im busy with work especially with whats happening now"

"Oh..." Luna trailed off

"Its okay Auntie Tori, please be careful with your mission!" Lucia said positively. "I will" Tori glanced at the clock and saw that it was time to return. She bid goodbye and converse with Jessica before returning to her horse.

Once arriving in HQ, Tori checked up on Hange and what the mad scientist was doing. She knocked on the door and bursted inside, startling the woman who busied herself with experiments.

"You scared me babe!"

"Glasses!"

"Yes, babe?"

"That damned man..." Without saying his name, Hange knew right away who she was talking about. After all, Levi was the only one Tori  usually gossiped about.

"Oo~ Spill the whole tea."

And spill she did ; from start till the recent encounter. As soon as she stopped rambling, Hange got up from her seat and approached the redhead. All of a sudden, Hange sneaked her left knee between her thighs and placed both of her hands on either sides of the couch.

"You identify as?" Hange's breath smelled pleasantly, and the feeling of it gently blowing Tori's face was soothing. Their faces were suspiciously close, yet they were both unbothered.

"Im okay with— Wait, why are you asking?" Hange leaned in further, her lips grazing the other's. By a centimeter, Hange could have already fulfilled her fanatasy. But instead, she pulled away and went back to her desk.