~* 14 *~

(A/N) I have decided to write mainly on my laptop now so yeah, it's quicker and easier to write more. Also I'm gonna try update a lot more lately. So yeah. I have about and hour of free writing time each day, so yeah.

I DON'T OWN PJO OR HOO. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND MILO. ALL OTHER CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS BELONG TO RICK TROLL RIORDAN.

Will did not hesitate to catch Nico in his arms and pull him close. The sudden anger he felt towards the gods for putting Nico through this scared him, and he focused on soothing Nico. The last thing Will wanted was a repeat of what happened last time. "Death Boy, it's ok. I'm here." Will stroked the son of Hades' hair gently, gently untangling the knots his braids had made.

"W-Will... I couldn't see..." Nico gasped in between short breaths. "I knew nothing then I didn't... but I remember you..." He put his head in his hands. "She should be here, not me. I'm sorry."

"Shh. Neeks, my love, please don't apologise. When you died, I thought the world was going to end. You mean everything to me. Bianca, your mother, their deaths weren't your fault. Yes, I know it hurts to lose them. But please don't leave me again" Will begged, using two fingers to gently tip Nico's cheek so the olive-skinned boy was looking at him, with wet and bloodshot eyes.

"Will..." Nico whispered. "You called me your love..."

Will blushed a bit. "Um... yeah I guess I did. Is that ok?"

Nico hesitated, but only for a second. "Yes. Yes of course it is, Will." The blond boy grinned softly and leant down to kiss Nico, stopping to rest his forehead on Nico's.

"Are you sure your ok with this?"

"Shut up and kiss me already, idiot." Was Nico's response, laughing a bit. Will answered his command by closing the gap between the two of them, and kissing Nico softly but passionately. (A/N I have no clue how to write love scenes so sorry if it's awkward) 

After both boys were out of breath, Nico sank into Will's embrace, shaking a bit from the sudden memories. Will held Nico close, determined to make sure he wold never have to lose Nico again. Eventually, they fall asleep.

(A/N) yes it's short I'm sorry, but idk what more to write for this scene. I'll start writing the next chapter straight after publishing this one.