Chapter 8- My Knight In Shining Armor

"Why! Why did you lie to me yesterday? Because it seemed like you were perfectly free!" I came to her straight out. I even did the whole hand motioning thing I usually hate that people do. And I think that I also spit her. Oh well, she deserves it!

"I'm sorry. We were just going shopping with Max and we knew that you were busy." I snorted and I rubbed my temples. And the atomic bomb exploded. She seemed so calmed, like if she was an innocent little angel.

"So that's the excuse you're going to use! I can't believe you. So, what you just lied? I can't even look at you! Just because I'm in a moment in my life where it's not rainbows and hearts, does not justify your decisions!

"It's my life, Oli, let me decide whether I want to hang out with him or not!" I shrieked. I'd bit my lip too hard and caused myself to bleed. I shook my head side to side and shut my eyes.

"How do you think we feel? We are all stuck in the middle of your drama! We don't even know what to do! You have changed so much; you don't even enjoy the things you used to!

"You've given up so many things that people would kill for! You don't even speak to use anymore." She was mad, but I'm not even sure about what.

I'm the one that should be mad. I sometimes want to grab a knife and shove it down her throat to pierce her vocal cords. It would help me so much.

"There is no drama, Olithia! You are just trying to convince yourself I still love him romantically. But I don't! Stop trying to amuse yourself with what you think are my problems! As if planning your own wedding with the guy you love wasn't enough already!

"Also, I do speak to you. I just don't appreciate it when my friends lie to me and push me into creating a relationship with a guy who broke my heart! Who was the one who consoled me after the breakup?

" Who was the one who helped me curse him out at midnight in my front yard, even after he'd already left? Who was the one that always stopped me from drinking too much? You were! You are the reason that I ended up somewhat sane.

"And now, who was the one who lied to me and is now trying to help Max come running back like a lost puppy? You are, Olithia! I'm just so tired of your crap, and I wish you would give me space to grow!

" Give me space to push down the memories that have resurfaced." I quickly paced around my apartment looking for something to throw at her.

I closed my eyes and took a long breath that was very much needed. I quickly turned around and stormed out. "So, what you're just going to leave? I don't know how to speak to you anymore. You don't understand." she sighed and continued, "You're--"

I got my keys and murmured, "Lock the door when you're out."

I stepped out and slammed the door with enough force to cause the walls to vibrate. I cut her off because I knew that if I heard the ending to her sentence, I wouldn't be able to walk out of the apartment without a possible criminal record. What was there to understand?

*

Sunday's are the official the worst day of the week.

In the morning, everything was perfect. It was like the peace and quiet before the strong and raging storm.

Before Oli decided to intrude my space, I worked and hung out with my cat. Well, by work, I mean think. I was thinking about writing a fantasy/paranormal book.

But every idea that came to my head was either some plotline from The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Legacies, or Twilight, or it didn't make sense at all! Writer's block sucks. I wanted the story to be fresh and original. Yet, every idea didn't seem right. I knew that I could do better.