Author's Note

Hello lovelies!

Kat here.

So, we need to talk about a few things before we move on to the beginning of the book, Been There and Back Again.

First off, it is currently June 30, 2020. Please keep that in mind.

Secondly, this story is copyrighted. Please DO NOT post this on any other platforms or take credit for any part of this book. Please ask for consent and specify which part of my work is to be taken. And if you find my work posted by someone other than me or my co-worker, PLEASE tell me so we can kick their butts. 

WATTPAD ONLY!!! IT IS STOLEN ON ANY OTHER SITE OTHER THAN WATTPAD!!! Thank you.

Thirdly, I own this book. I made the cover. I wrote the plot. I came up with the characters. I would appreciate it if false accusations were not struck towards me or my co-worker (they're mentioned at the end) about stolen works.

Next, this is the first book I have ever written, so there might be mistakes or loose ends or even things that don't make sense. Please, be patient with me, this is all new to me (not to my co-worker, though). Sure, I have written reports for school and stuff like that, but never a book. So, I'm pretty excited. I still am not sure how my story is going to end or where it takes place, so any comments or suggestions are welcomed. I plan to update ever Sunday, unless me or my co-worker (Goodness, that sounds too formal) aren't available. If that's the case, I will tell you guys ahead of time.

Lastly, this is a book to be enjoyed. If anything seems offensive, rude, or inappropriate for anybody, you are free to contact me through the comments or through a message on my conversations. For comments, please address me as the author, Katty, Kat, Liz, or by my username. if there are any grammatical errors, pieces of the plot missing, or any complaints about whatever are to be addressed to my co-worker (mentioned at the end of the note). Please address them SPECIFICALLY BY THEIR NAME: BENNIE.

Thank you so much for choosing to read my story. Please leave comments and votes, that will surely make my day. Love you guys, bye!!

Uploaded: June 30, 2020, 9:40 PM (EST).

Creds to Bennie (startonbennie) ( startonbennie )for spelling and revision.

Uploads every Sunday EST!!