Night Swims

"Why are you all the way out here?"

I feel Brad's strong arms wrap around me, pulling me closer to him.

"I thought you'd be in bed by now. Scared me when I didn't see you."

"I just needed some time. Thought maybe we could have a nice night out here."

"She asleep?"

"Out since I laid her down. She's hardly moved at all."

I climb on his warm lap, sinking into the feeling of him holding me closely as I finally get a moment to relax in my loving husband's arms.

"Mhmm you smell good," I get a hint of his cologne as I lean in for a kiss "Very manly."

"Well someone is in a good mood tonight," he doesn't waste any time, immediately pulling me in for a kiss.

I wrap my arms around his neck, forcing my body on top of his to take control of the situation. This day has been hell and fortunately all I need to wind down is the feeling of him inside me.

"You're exc-"

I silence him with a deeper kiss, my body's immense need for him taking over my actions.

My body craves the warmth of his touch, the feeling of intense pleasure as he ever so slightly lets his hand explore myself.

I can feel the passion brewing between us. My body throbs for his grand enterence, forcing me to beg for more between kisses.

He pleases me in every way he can, taking into consideration everything I need. All the little actions that mean just as much as the grand finale.

"Babe... wha- what are you doing?"

His body heaves, his breath heavy as he watches me slowly back up. I quickly pull my shirt off, leaving me in just a bra that I know he loves removing himself.

I watch his excitement grow through the pants getting way too tight by the second. His eyes wonder up and down my body as I slowly remove my pants as well leaving him with very little to the imagination.

"Let's have some more fun..."

I hardly have time to stop before he's running over, picking me up fumbling with the remnants of my clothing.

I reach down, wrapping my legs around his toned abdomen as I work on undoing his pants to get to the good part.

"Mhmm," he reaches for my bra, swiftly taking it off without any thought staring at my bare chest in front of him.

"Babeeee, come on..."

I impatiently beg for more. The feeling of his growing bulge against my thigh killing me with anxiousness, begging for more.

"Shhh, hold on."

He gently sets me on the edge of the jacuzzi as he runs around trying to turn it on. I let my legs dangle inside as I watch his incredibly sexy body move around me.

"Okay I'm getting a little impatient over here. My toes are cold."

"You aren't helping."

"Brad. I need you. Come on."

"Babe I'm getting everything perfect."

I try to relax, but the view of what I'm about to experience makes it so much harder. I can see the outline of the bulge I'm waiting so desperately for as my heart races, literally begging for the excitement I know I'm about to experience.

He slowly walks over, pulling me on his lap as I melt into him all over again. He looks me deeply in the eyes, his need mirroring mine as I finally take over control for good.

"Oh my God, Brad!"

I pull myself out of the scorching hot water as fast as I can, running for the knobs.

"What the hell did you do?"

"I wanted it to warm up fast for us."

"Brad that isn't warm. That is fucking hell."

"So you don't like it?"

"Would I be standing here naked trying to fix it if I liked it?"

"You look hot."

I quickly jump in once it's better, swimming right over to his welcoming arms now that we've wasted way too much time.

The jets shoot out warm, relaxing water as I push him against the side, finally getting closer to the feeling I've been waiting way too long for.

"Babe..." he mumbles between kisses "Babe the dog..." I ignore him, my passionate needs giving me no choice anymore "Norms in the jacuzzi..."

"Mhmm shut up Brad."

"He knows."

"Look babe, I need you. I need sex. Is it happening or are you going to leave me so you can play with a dog?"

"That was really hot. Let's go."

He spins us around, pinning me up against the wall with such passion. I bite my lip going weak once he finally starts his routine.

I shutter under the warmth of hid breath trailing down my body, head to toe not daring to miss even an inch. He concentrates on my sensitive parts as the warm water surrounding us leaves us tingling, begging each other for more.

His wet, warm hands wrap around my butt, pulling me closer as I finalky feel his much awaited enterence begin.

"Ughh, Brad..."

I lose control, the feeling of him inside me sends me into pleasure only he can cause. His deep thrusts leave me begging for more, needing every inch of the huge member I've grown to love.

His deep, sultry moans echo around me. The feeling of our intense needs mirroring each other making everything much more pleasurable.

He works his hardest, throwing me against the side from the pressure of his deep thrusts. His hands smashed between my back and the side, caressing my body as he slowly tires.

"Just. A. Little. More." I beg between moans, needing more to reach the climax I've been thinking about all day.

He fights through the exhaustion, my moans egging him on as our deep, passionate kiss is rekindled. His soft lips smack against mine in perfectly in sync with the thrusts sending chills down my spine.

One last thrust and we fall into each other's waiting arms, catching our breaths.

Calming down, we swim to the steps to sit in each other's arms, someone in a state of complete exhaustion still longing for more.