Take me Back...

"Remember her first Easter? No chasing after the dogs with bunny ears or trying to steal all the candy... she literally slept in Brad's shirt she was so little."

"Two week old her was so much less dramatic than three year old her."

I sit with Court, Lisa and Drea for the first time in what feels like forever for our annual Easter party, thinking back on my tiny baby that I wish I could have back more than anything.

Three years ago

"Look at her, her little Easter dress and bow. She's so perfect."

Brad kisses Sienna's little head holding back tears as we both watch our precious baby enjoy her Easter breakfast at just barley two weeks old. "It's unbelievable how tiny she is seriously...look at her"

"I know...little nose, little tiny fingers, little mouth...and baby breath oh my god baby breath"

I stare at her little perfect face as she eats, apparently savoring every ounce of milk she gets in her mouth. Every time I look at her I'm overwhelmed with so much love, still not believing she's ours, that we were lucky enough to have such a beautiful human being.

She's changed our lives for the best and we're about to celebrate our first Easter as a family of three. We watch her until she falls asleep then put her back in her bassinet so we can get ready

"What time are they coming?"

"Probably in about 30 minutes? We told them 1:30..."

"Alright can I shower while you take care of the pies? I also really want to take pictures of her in the egg basket, oh and also can you get Norm's bunny costume"

"Jen I can't do it all at the same time, so I will take care of the costume and pie..."

"Alright I'll take care of the basket...thanks baby"

"You're welcome"

I take a quick shower then sit to do my makeup while making sure Sienna is still sleeping. I then get dressed bearing Jane's voice all the way from downstairs, already asking for her granddaughter.

I take Sienna then we walk downstairs "Happy Easter guys!"

"Happy Easter Jen!...awww look at my granddaughter" Will takes Sienna, covering her with kisses "she's changed so much already since two weeks ago, she's gorgeous"

"She keeps changing every day...we thought  she looked like my mom a week ago but now..."

"Now she looks completely like you Jen, she's beautiful"

"Thank you Will...she is isn't she?"

I help Brad set everything for the lunch while we wait for my parents, AJ and Brad's nephews.

"How are you feeling?" Jane joins me, setting the table "I can't believe you offered to have Easter here. I felt like a zombie with all my babies."

"Honestly if it wasn't for all the help there's no way. I can't wait for my dad and Sherry to meet her though. They felt so bad the last week with being sick."

"I'm sure they're excited too. Your dad is probably going crazy. Sherry and I were talking the other day and she was telling me about all the little stuff they got her for Easter."

I hear the door opening with Aj running in followed by my dad and Sherry instantly making their way to Sienna so they can finally meet her.

"Hi papa..." I join them hugging my dad as I missed his embrace so much "Hi baby, I missed you"