Family Yoga

"Hi daddy."

I wake up to Sienna sitting in bed watching me sleep as she runs her hair brush over my arms.

"What are you doing?"

"Playing."

"Where's mommy?"

"Shower. Hers alllll dirty."

She jumps off the bed before I can ask any more, running in the bathroom to Jen.  I get up to follow her since I can no longer trust her anywhere.

"Sienna let mommy take her shower." I pick her up, pulling her little hands off the door "She's probably all dirty because of you anyway."

"Yeah I spill juicy."

"Of course you did."

"She woke me by spilling it on my hair." Jen opens the door noticing that we're standing outside "I didn't think the strawberry red would look good in my hair for yoga."

"Oh yeah, we have yoga today... are you gonna wear that new outfit I got you?  I think you should."

"You mean the one that has no support in the bra and the leggings are so tight I can't move?  Sure, I'll squeeze myself into it."

"It's at least the right color though, right?"

"Mommy love purple."

"Yes, I love the color and even the pattern, but seriously what were you thinking?"

"That you would look hot."

"Of course.  What else would you be thinking."

"Daddy I new cwos too!"

"I know princess, you look so cute in your little outfit."

Jen gets out of the shower, so we all get ready since we're running late again.

Jen's POV

"Mommy I so cute?"

"You're beautiful, baby.  Let's go before daddy drives away without us."

I stick her in her carseat before jumping in next to Brad who takes a long look at the outfit I finally decided on.

"I can see your whole boob, yet you won't wear the perfect one I got you."

"This was the best I had, the others are dirty because someone thought it would be funny to sit on them after her bath last night and pee."

"That was meeeee!"

"Oh really?" Brad looks back at her laughing "I thought mommy did that to be funny."

"You really do look amazing too," I reach over once Sienna isn't paying attention, rubbing his thigh as he drives "I love those leggings on you."

"Mhmm and I was worried they made me look too girly."

"Definitely not girly, but you miiiight wanna take care of this situation." I gently touch his bulging member "Not too sure they'll appreciate this at family yoga..."

He looks down, obviously not realizing how big it is until he sees it.

"Ohhh... well, I told you you're hot.  That was my warning."

"Babe that doesn't matter.  You should've been more focused on this last night.  Could've made the night a lot more fun."

"Buuuut you look amazing and all I can think about is helping you with all the stretches and watching you-"

"Brad, calm down."

"Yeah I don't know if that's gonna happen.  All these images and even you right now.  You're really hot, babe."

He interlocks his hand with mine, moving it to my thigh as he rubs it, not interested at all in helping the situation.

"Babe..."

"Shhhh your voice isnt helping?"

"My voice?  Are you serious right now, Brad?"

"Yeah, your voice is hot."

"Oh my God.  Sienna start talking to daddy about your day yesterday."

I notice him tuning her out after a while, looking over to see that the situation is slowly being handled.

"Okay you take her in awhile, I'm gonna run to the bathroom and finish this."

Sienna runs right through the door, into the room with all the people.  She plops her little mat down right in the front between two other families with babies that she immediately becomes obsessed with.

"Mama! Look babiesss!"

"They're so cute!  But be nice, you can't get in their faces."

She gently plays with them, talking to their parents as if she knows anything she's talking about.

"Why are we all the way in the front?  And why am I the only man not in sweat pants?"

"Because she picked our spot, and the pants are all on you.  Not my decision."

The instructor eventually walks in, sitting right in front of us with her children who Sienna just HAS to become best friends with for the day.

They show us a bunch of different poses while Sienna and the instructor's youngest child run around the room to help all the kids.

Brad and I try everything out, laughing as he fails miserably at matching his legs up with mine, accidentally kicking everything around him in the process.

"See, this is what makes the class so fun!  The clumsiness is my favorite part."

"Yeah, cause you aren't the one falling," Brad rubs his obviously sore head "It's been exciting for me."

"Me too.  I've only almost died five times so far." Another man lays on the ground, resting his legs "I feel like jello."

"See, Jen I'm not the only one sore."

"Oh relax.  Your daughter is doing better than you.  And how can you possibly fall while sitting down?  That's just dumb."

I watch Sienna rolling around with the other kids, somehow being in formation and listening to the instructor.

"Daddy look I do soooo good!"

She does some kind of weird flip, watching the instructor closely.

"You're doing amazing Sisi. I love it."

Brad rolls his eyes, going back to trying to hold my legs up the way everyone is.

"How am I the only one here failing?  You're like the smallest person here besides the kids."

"Because you aren't standing up..." the instructor walks over to help him while I'm dying on the floor in pain "If you stand, her legs are stretched out fully and she can relax a little."

"Oh.  Sorry babe."

I start relaxing as I feel him finally holding me up right so I don't fall on my face.

"Okay, now we'll include the children in this next pose."

Brad puts me down, grabbing Sienna quickly before she can run off to some other family that she obviously enjoys more.

We all have to pile on top of each other, so we have Brad do a plank first with me getting on top of him.

The instructor then goes around, putting Sienna on top of me while she tries to do her own plank.

"Wow you guys are heavier than I thought."

"Oh, shut up Brad."