Wedding

"Mama my dress soooooooo pretty!"

"Jen how'd she get in here?  It's too early."

"I push door, dada."

"She figured out how to reach the door knobs yesterday."

I roll over to see Sienna standing between us, completely naked while she holds her dress up for us to see.

"Baby where are your clothes?  It's still sleep time."

"Noooo sun out!"

"Sienna Mae." Brad pulls her down to lay with him, wrinkling up the dress "Lay here with us and we can sleep."

She slides out from his arms, sitting between us this time with her arms crossed obviously very pissed.

"I NOT sleep."

"Mama, dada uppppp!"

"Oh my god.  We're giving her sleeping pills tonight."

"I'm pretty sure that's illegal, Brad."

"Not if nobody finds out."

He reluctantly gets out of bed with her, following her into the bathroom as she drags the poor dress behind her.

I get up after a while knowing they're probably fighting over something since she recently refuses to do absolutely anything helpful.

"Sienna why is your dress sitting in a puddle of water?  How did you even get your dress anyway?"

"Dada drop it."

"Oh, dada did it?  It's his fault?"

"Yeah."

She starts jumping around in the small puddle as I walk over to Brad, who is making sure our clothing is still in good shape.

"She's going to have that destroyed.  I don't know if I'll have time to wash it."

"Well she thinks you will.  She said she's been carrying it around alllll morning.  Apparently it went from here, to her bed, to the dogs bed and them back in here.  It went on 'cation'."

"Well great.  I'm sure Jackie and Adam will love that."

"Hey Adam said the other day that he can't wait for kids.  I say we stick her with them for a week while she acts like this and he'll find out what he's in for."

"A day should be long enough if she keeps this up."

I manage to get the dress from her, quickly throwing it in the wash while we let her help us get dressed since she thinks she's a huge help.

"Mama wear bwu?"

"Yeah baby this is blue.  Remember you helped Jackie pick it out?"

"Yeeeah!  We see dresses."

She runs over towards Brad who is working on his tie since she decided to hide it earlier and draw on it.

"Dada have grey!"

"Do you still love it?  Like you did earlier?"

"Maybe."

Once her dress is all finished, we trap her in the car to drive over to the wedding where everything is finishing getting ready.  I get lucky enough to be stuck with her while Brad gets to go with Adam.

"Look at Jackie's dress, baby.  Don't you love it?"

"It so pretttttty!  Like mine."

"Aw honey I think you look even better in yours." Jackie sits Sienna on her lap once she notices us "Where is it?"