[24] The Lighthouse

Start from the beginning

I did and he led me. Suddenly a shiver ran through my body due to the chilly winds, Elijah very gracefully took off his tux and covered me with it. Just like that, he took my hand again and continued walking.

My head had questions that I wanted answers to but couldn't get any. Why was he being so sweet to me? Was it because he wants me to say yes? Is sex the only reason why he is being so sweet to me? Why did he share so much about himself with me If it was only for sex? Elijah in not stupid right, he won't tell such important things about himself just to get a 'yes' from me or Would he?

The lighthouse had a lot of stairs and due to my evening gown's weight I couldn't walk to much. After walking a few floors I couldn't walk more....."Wait-" I said panting as I inhaled and exhaled "I can't walk-" I didn't even finish before he lifted me up in bridal style like I'm a feather's weight

"you know when I thought about bringing you here, I didn't quite think it will be in such uncomfortable clothes."   "You bring everyone here?" I asked as he replied "No, only you and I know about this place. Not even Sin, Noah, Bri or Blair"

"But you just said that you didn't think of me being in these clothes in my first trip here... so I thought it was a regular thing for everybody" i said as he continued climbing the stairs.

He made an awkward face as I connected the dots "WAITTT !!! You have thought about bringing me here before to your secret place.YOU DID!!! Why?"  He dropped me as we had reached the top floor, "I just figured that we will get close in the future and..... I'll show you this place"

I blushed. Badly.

"Are you blushing?" He asked as he bent his face down to my level. Our faces were inches away... "I'm not blushing. You're blushing!!!" I said as I covered my cheeks with my hands and he laughed "This is not a blame game, baby"

His smile faded away as he bit his lips because of that word he called me. "So my statement was correct, you ARE blushing" I said as he ignored me and opened the door to the lighthouse and walked away.

"Elijah black is blushing! Elijah black is blushing! Elijah black is-....." I went through the door teasing him as my voice got lost when I saw "the scenery.." I said out loud as I took in the surroundings. It had a big spotlight in the middle. And glass windows as walls, it had inbuilt ac and white LED lights. "Wowww"  "I know right".      

"This is beautiful.......how did you find this place" I said as I heard the sea waves crashing on the rocks, the waves meeting the shore, the boats going up and down due to the waves.

"my mom brought me here when I was young..........whenever I have too much on my mind, I come here. To relax and think about things..."  I was still watching the endless sea as I felt a pair of hands hugging me from the back.

Elijah snuggled his face on the crook of my neck. I closed my eyes as I felt his lips brushing on my soft spot. I felt his hot breath on my neck and a shiver went down my spine. "You smell so good" he whispered in my ears as he bit my ear lobule softly.

"Elijah..." I whispered and he started kissing my neck. He kissed, sucked and bit my soft areas as a soft moan escaped my mouth. "Fuck kitten, don't moan like that.... I won't be able to resist myself" he whispered the last part. 

I turned around, he still had a grip on my waist. Our noses were brushing together as we stared in each other's eyes..... "is this your make out spot?"  "Huh?"  "You know like Noah Flynn had in 'kissing booth'" I said as he laughed "You think I would sleep with every single girl who flirts with me??? like he did. Nah......I'll pass. And even if I did, I Admit my body count would be in 10,000's".