Robin

I cannot believe I told Wally my identity. I even told him Batmans... Oh god, what if bats finds out? I will never survive this. Now we have decided to tell the team that we are together... Shit. The tourcher never ends, now does it?  "Are you sure you want to go through with this Dick?" I hushed Wally from using my name. "Yes, I do... Like you said, if they don't accept us then they were never our friends in the first place." Wally grabbed my hand and started lightly swinging it. I leaned against him, my head resting on his shoulder. "Dude, you need your growth spurt." Wally chuckled. I lifted my head and and turned so that I was using my free arm, and I hit him on his upper arm. "I'm getting there! Just give me a few years!" I stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed and said, "You love me." I turned red when I softly said, "Yes I do." 

  We were finally in the room and we had asked Megan to link us up telepathically and call everyone down to the main room. "It's done." She said as she took the link down. We were still holding hands and that earned us some eager looks. Wally cleared his throat and inside I was totally freaking out. I seriously at this moment could not breath. "Um, the reason we asked you to meet here is because we would like you all to, um, know that Wally and I are, um, uh, together." Zatanna was visiting there today without her father. Great, more people to know. At the time I thought the only ones who did know were Artemis and Megan. I thought Kaldur, Conner and Zatanna did not know. Kaldur came up to us. "I'm glad you finally came out. See, Wally, it does help to tell how you feel about someone." He smiled at us. "Wait- you knew?" I asked a little shocked. "Yes I did. Wally felt comfortable to confide in me. Congratulations, my friends." He left it at that and walked away.

 "Sorry I didn't tell you...  I was still a little scared about this whole ordeal." He looked away sheepishly. "Wally, it's fine. I just wish I could have done that as well... You know what happens when I don't tell anyone anything. It's not pretty." He kissed me on my cheek, making me turn a deep red. "Congrats!" Zatanna said as she came up to us. She even did a spell that made confetti come down on us making us laugh. "I always thought that you two would make a cute couple, but sadly there aren't any spells that make someone gay." She teased. Wally playfully shoved her shoulder. Conner came up and acted unsure. "Um, congrats?" He asked, a bit confused on what to say. We nodded and said thanks as he left. Megan came up with Artemis. "Eek! You finally told everyone! I'm so happy for you guys!" Artemis stood there preparing her words. "You guys will make a cute couple." She said. This made Wally smile. We both were very unsure if Artemis would accept or not. "Thanks." I said while smiling a real smile. 

 We sat on the couch and watched T.V. Wally and I both fell asleep on each other once again. Wow, this whole thing with telling every one is tiring us out. I thought to myself as I fell asleep, dreaming about my own Boy Wonder.