Robin

After I lleft the room in which Batman yelled at me, again, I needed a breather. I left a note for Wally which said: Wally, Don't freak out. I am just heading up to the bat cave to explain in more detail. I'll be back soon. ~ Robin

 I jumped out of the window and grabbed my hidden motorcycle. I headed for the bat cave.

                                                                                      ***

 "Bruce?" My voice echoed off the cave walls. "What is it, Richard?" He asked as he came through the entrance of the bat cave. "Could I have a chance to explain better... When there isn't anyone around just us?" I asked, nervous. "Sure." Bruce said, still irritated at me. "Well, um, at the time stuff was going on between Wally and I..." I trailed off and would not look at him. "Oh, so you were still figuring out that you both like each other then?" "What?" I asked, shocked and confused. "Oh come on Richard. It was very clear what was going on in his bedroom when I came." I just gaped at him. He chuckled. "Don't be so shocked. You do know I am the greatest detective." He teased. My phone rang. "Hello." It was Ms. West. She was crying. Oh no. "What is it?" I asked, panicking. "He... He got into a car accident." I dropped my phone. I ran out and jumped on my motorcycle. I drove way past the speed limit and finally got to the hospital.