Wally

So now Megan and Artemis knew. I'm not sure how Artemis is taking it, but I'm glad that Megan accepts us. I hope the others do as well. I was standing in front of Robins window, thinking. "Wally? You okay?" Rob asked me. I ruffled my hair and let my hand rest at the base of my neck. "No, I'm not. What if he isn't okay? Rob, how am I supposed to live without him? You know that he took me in once my father..." He pulled me into a hug. I bent down a little bit to put my head in his shoulder. "It will be okay, I promise you." He whispered. I lifted my head and nodded. I sighed and put my face in my hands. "Why him? Rob, why did it have to be him?" "Hey, hey. You don't know anything else yet. You don't know how bad anything is." I still had my face in my hands when I heard Rob sigh. "Um, Wally if it will help..." I took my hands away from my face and looked at him. He was taking his glasses off. "What about bats?" I asked him, not really wanting him to put them back on. He shrugged and took them completely off with his eyes still closed. He took a deep breath and opened his eyes. My mouth opened a little bit. His eyes were shockingly blue. I just stared, amazed. They were beautiful. I could not keep my eyes off them. They were just stunning.

  "My name is Richard John Grayson. I live in Gothom City and go to a private school. My adoptive father is Bruce Wayne, the famous one, and yes he is Batman. I trust you with this information. You can NOT tell anyone this, got it Wally? The only reason I told you is because you are now my, um, boyfriend, and I really like you and thought you deserved to know." He smiled a small smile. "Rob- Richard-" "Oh, I forgot one more thing, most of my friends call me Dick." I smiled. "Dick?" He looked at me again. "Did you know that I absolutly adore you?" He grinned. "Well now I do." He lifted his feet a little bit and kissed me. I grinned during the kiss. He pulled back. "Do you think it's time to tell the others?" He asked rubbing his arm. "Yes, I do. If they don't accept it then they weren't really our friends." He nodded and I took his hand and led him out of the room.