Wally

I was left there, sitting in Rob's room alone. He had just walked out. I heard the zeta tube say,"Robin - BO4. God, he just had to leave didn't he? Kaldar was in front of the door. "Did you find out what is going on with Robin?" He asked me. "No I didn't, but I have a feeling he is mad at me." I looked away. "Why?" "I'm not sure, but for the next couple of days I'm just going to give his space." 

                                                                    A few days has passed

 A few days have gone by and Rob hasn't talked to me... He just sits in the corner and glares if I start to go near him, so I just stopped bothering thinking that he will come around when he wants to.  Megan has noticed some of the tenstion between the two of us and came over to talk to me. "Has something been going on between you and Robin?" She asked. "No nothing is going on." I said, irritated. I got up and left, speeding up to my room. 

 Megan's profile

 As I walked up to Wallly, I noticed he looked hurt. "Has something been going on between you and Robin?" I asked. "No nothing is going on." He snapped. As he was walking toward the stair case I read his mind. I'm absolutly terrified that he found out that I might be in love with him... Rob, please talk to me. Then he was speeding up to his room. I gasped. Wally is in love with Robin.