Robin's profile

I was standing in my room looking out of the window. Some how i could not get Kid Flash, or rather known as Wally West, out of my mind. Today something was diffrent between the two of us. Well I felt that I looked at him in a diffrent way. When we were working on homework, we both went for the eraser and our hands touched and I felt a spark. I gasped and looked up at Wally, he smiled and when that happened I thought something that I never thought I would think. I thought that he looked amazing in a smile. As soon as I thought that I excused myself and went to lock myself up in my room. I sat on my floor,hugged my knees and thought.

After a few hours of thinking on my floor, I heard a knock at my door. I got up and opened the door. I was surprised to see my Wally there. Um I mean Wally... Not my Wally, just Wally. "Hey, um, did I say something that made you leave?" He was leaning against the doorframe and ruffled his hair, which I noticed he only does that when he's embarrassed or worried. I felt bad that he thought that he did something that made me leave. "What? No. You didn't do or say anything to make me leave." He looked up at me with his bright, green eyes. "Promise?" He asked me. "I promise." I half smiled at him. He smiled back and asked if I still wanted help with my science homework. "Oh, crap! Yes please! You will be my life saver!" He grinned. "Well come on." As we were walking down the hallway Wally  all of a sudden nudged my shoulder with his own. I looked at him unsure on what to do. His face turned to me. His orange hair was a mess from him ruffling it. His gorgeous green eyes went well with his really freckeled cheeks. Stop thinking that way! I mentally yelled at my self. I nudged him back, feeling a spark. The spark made my heart flutter. At that moment I wanted to grab his hand and swing it like people do when they are a couple. I could feel my eyes widen underneath my dark sunglasses. So I just put my left hand in my jacket pocket. we continuded to nudge each other untill we got back to the table we were doing our homework. 

 After a while of me doing my homework I looked at Wally. He was just staring at nothing. As I was waving my hand in front of his face I was calling his name, "Wally. Wally. Earth to my Wally."  He looked up at me with a smile that reached his eyes. "Your Wally?" He grinned when he said that. Oh god. DId I say that? I swear I said that in my head. Oh no. Keep cool, keep cool. Now I am officaly over whelmed. "Did I say that? I, um, I ment, uh, Wally , just Wally, sorry..." I looked away from his perfect face, embarrassed. UGH! ROB STOP!! I pretty much yelled at myself. I was greeted with a playful punch to the arm. I looked and saw Wally smiling and saying, "It's all good. We all end up doing that here and there." I gave him a fake smile and went back to my science book, feeling a pain in my chest from the pain to hear him brush it off like it was nothing. Ugh. I think I like him... More then a friend and that's what scares me. 

 "Hey, I'm done with my science homework. Could you check it for me just to make sure I got at least half of them right?" I asked Wally  who has been done for 20 minutes, but stayed in case I needed help.  He looked back up from what he was doing. "Of course."