Wally

God, I loved it when Rob ran into me... I really wish I could have hugged him. I was thinking to myself as I ran. I continued to run untill I was just to tired to go another mile. Ugh, why do you have to be so perfect? I thought to myself. I sat and decided to think about Robin. He is amazing... That smile of his, his sarcastic comments, when he asks me for help, his black hair, those stupid glasses of his... Everything about him is perfect. I wished I had hugged him... I wish he would tell me what's wrong. Right then I had an idea. "I have to get back to the cave." Even though I was out of fuel, I ran untill I made it back to the cave.

"Megan!" I yelled once I got to the cave. "Yeah? What is it?" Megan said as she walked into the room. I walked over to her and whispered, "Can you read Robins mind for me?" She stepped back, looking confused. "Why? You guys told me not to." "Yeah I know... Just this one time, please." She just starred at me. "Please?" I begged. She sighed. "Okay, just this one time, promise?" "I promise" And I ment it.

Megans profile

How am I supposed to tell him that his best friend is in love with him? I didn't show my face for about an hour, then decided I should tell him. I walked down to our hangout room where Wally was eating as usual. Robin was standing alone in a dark corner. "Hey, um, Wally... Could I talk to you for a second, alone." I asked. "Um, I have to go..." He said and ran to his room. I heard his door slam shut and sat down thinking about how to tell him.

Wallys profile

I have to tell someone. I can not go on much further without getting it off my chest. There was a knock at my door. "Um who is it?" I asked. "Kaldar." I stood up and opened the door, letting him in. He sat on my bed and looked at me. "KF, what has been bothering you?" Ugh... "What do you mean? Nothing has been bothering me." I lied. "We both know that's not true. You have not been eating as much, you and Robin haven't been talking and when you do you both act like you are embarrassed. So tell me, what's going on?" I sighed and sat down on the bed. "You have to promise you will not tell Robin, okay?" "I promise. Nothing will leave this room." I was freaking out on the inside. I took a deep breath and looked at him.

"I think, um, that I am , uh, in love with, um, Robin." I spit out. My legs were itching to run out of this room, but I forced myself to stay. I needed to get this off my chest. "You do?" He asked looking slightly surprised. I ruffled my hair and rested my hand at the bass of my neck. "Yeah I do. Do you hate me for it?" That is when his eyes showed true and full surprise. "What? Of course not. Why would you think that?" "Well he's our friend, our team mate. I just didn't want to mess that up for loving him..." He placed a comforting hand on my shoulder, forcing me to look at him. "You are allowed to love anyone you want. Weither it's a guy or a girl anyone. If we are your true friends, we will not judge you." I half heartedly smiled at him. "Does Robin know you love him?" He asked me. I looked away sadly. "No." "Then maybe you should." I looked at him, terrified, so very close to crying. "W-what? No. I can't. He's straight. I know he is. It will ruin everything if I do. Our friendship will be over. I can not ruin that. He is all I have. I can't lose him." Tears began to slip from my eyes. "You need to tell him Wally. It is killing you not telling him. It will kill you and you will not be wally anymore if you do not tell him it will kill your soul. Go. Now." I nodded and  left the room. I walked slowly and prolonged the distance to his room. I finally faced the destination I feared. I took a deep breath, freaking out, and terrified. I raised my hand to knock.