Robin

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Did he really just say he loves me??? And in what way?? Oh my god! I sat down on my bed, staring into space. I sat like that for multiple hours, freaking out. I finally got enough courage and left me room. Too soon I was standing infront of Wallys room. Megan came up to me right before I knocked. "Um, hey..." Did she hear what happened between us? Oh dear... "Are you guys okay?" She asked. "We're fine!" I snapped. She just nodded and left. I knocked on the door.

 "Go away!" Wally yelled. "I'm sorry, but no." I whispered before opening the door. I saw him curled up on his bed, his back facing me. He is so perfect. I thought. "Wally, we both know you aren't asleep." His body stiffened. I sat on his bed next to him, fighting the urge to wrap my arms around his torso. "Wally... Please look at me." I begged. He sat up and faced me, but did not look me in the eyes. I placed my hand on his knee and he gasped, finally looking at me. "W-what are y-you doing?" He asked me. "I-I love y-you too..." I trailed away. I looked away, turning red and embarrassed. Oh god... What if he doesn't like me? What if what he said was a lie? What if- My thoughts were intterupted by him holding my chin and making me look at him. He smiled and looked at my lips. I got a lot of butterflies in my stomach. Is he going to kiss m- I was shocked when I felt his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and wraped my arms around his neck, telling him in a way that I'm glad he kissed me. His lips were just like a pillow. They were so very soft and so warm. I loved it. A small moan escaped his mouth and I held back a smile. 

 We pulled back to breath, his forehead on mine. "Mhmm." He said, smiling. "Mhmm indeed." I lifted my neck and connected my lips with his, they fit just like a puzzle piece. A "Mhp." Came out of his throat. I was torn between pulling back or continuing to kiss him I guess he sensed that and kissed me back. The kiss was just getting rough when there was a knock at his door. Wally groaned with his mouth still on mine. He got up and opened the door a crack. I glared at the door and saw him jump back in surprise. He opened the door a little wider and I looked at him before even looking at the stupid person at the door. "Robin... It's Batman..." He whispered. "Oh, shit." I muttered. "What is it bats?" I asked, trying to hold back my irritation. "Come with me." Oh shit.