Chapter thriry-five

Start from the beginning

Oh really now...

"Hey is that Story?" Daniel asks.

I just nod.

"Ask her about Shannon and the guy." he says.

I just shake my head.

"Come on, how else are we going to get answers!" Joshua butts in.

I just roll my eyes.

S: "Lulu! Are you still there?!"

L: "Yes, princess."

L: "Hey, I have a question." I say, looking over at the guys.

S: "Yeah..."

L: "You know that guy your mummy has been seen with lately?"

S: "You mean the meanie that ate my rainbow pop tart when I was over my papas house?"

I guess...

L: "Uhhh... yeah? I guess so."

S: "Oh. Well then let's not speak of him because I don't like him."

L: "Well princess I would like to know something about him, that I think you would know the answer to it."

S: *dramatic sigh* "fineeeee."

L: "Is he and mummy together?"

S: "WHAT?!" she screams in my ear. "I would hope not! If so I would be very mad! He ate my pop tart for pete sakes! Plus I thought you and mommy was together."

L: "Oh, well... me and mummy are, but it's complicated. Do you know if him and your mummy are close like how me and her are?"

S: "Oh, well no. He told me before he had a crush on mommy, but I told him no. He is not allowed to like my mommy because he ate my pop tart. Since then mommy doesn't really talk nor bring him around like that because she knows I don't like him."

Well that's good... I guess.

L: "Well alright princess. Thank you."

S: "No problem, but Nicky is coming downstairs. Byeeeee!!!! I love you!"

L: "Bye princess and I love you too."

With that she hung up the phone.

"Well?" Daniel asks.

"Well, I know for sure that Story strongly dislikes  him and that him and Shannon aren't as close as me and her are. So I'm going to guess they are just friends for the moment. Also apparently Shannon is about to be on a talk show so I'm about to google and see which one so I can listen in. Because nine times out of ten they are going to ask about her and him." I answer, typing away on my phone.

Nicolás's POV

"So where are we going to eat at Nicky?" Story asks, once I strap her in.