WADE TOOK OVER I REPEAT WADE TOOK OVER

Er-Wade Wilson's POV

Well hello there readers. It's I, your friendly neighborhood Deadpool here.

So I've taken over from the author, because who needs that sentimental "aww Erik wrote me a note." And "I'm going to confess my feelings " fuckery. Okay me, I love it.

But this chapter isn't about that. This chapter is me proving to the author and to Logan that I could steal the control.

Thanks author, love you.

Wade this isn't funny! Let me take back control, we have a story to continue here.

No! Let me tell it! You tell all the boring shit. Let me fucking tell it.

Fine green lantern. You can tell it.

Low blow, screw you.

Just try and stay on topic

Is the topic America's Ass?

No.

Fine. Fuck you.

*author blows a kiss and begrudgingly sits on the bed waiting for him to tell the story*

Okay before I was rudely interrupted, I was breaking the fourth wall. Which is dust now...... like Spider-Man was after infinity war.

FUCK YOU!

That's not nice, now shut up!

Anyway, so. Here's a quick recap because the author hasn't updated in a while.

Charles got shot, Erik got pissed. Cain is a tool, and I'm sexy. Yep that covers it.

So Erik decided he needed to find out who shot his lover boy, oh no interruptions at that. Good *hands author a chimichanga*.

So he did the smart thing.

Did he go to the police and tell him about the assholes at school? Nope.

Did he call raven and ask her what to do? Fuck no.

What he did do was call us mutants. He texted raven to let her know we were looking into it, but she needed to be with Charles.

Aww Erik didn't want Charlie to be alone. It's so sweet.

So he called me and Logan in aswell. Because I can't ducking die, and Logan is sexy. Love Hugh Jackman.

So the first place to start, would be the bullet.