Confessions

Erik's POV
We fell asleep on his bed, after he won the game. It's like he read my mind.

It was about midnight when I woke up to a cry.
I looked around and saw Charles shaking, tears on his face.
"D-dad stop. I-I won't do it again I swear" he muttered, he started thrashing about. His hands went to his head, but he still was asleep.
I gently touched his arm, "Charles," I said just loud enough.
"Charles," I say a little louder, but still he doesn't wake.
Then suddenly I'm seeing things, I see Cain running through the house and slamming his door, I see what must be Cain's room in a a shakey view.
Then I see other things, Emma looking at me, or someone, concerned. Then us running out of the room, Angel close behind.
Then I'm back. I'm in Charles bed, beside him. He slowly opened his eyes. Tears still there.
"Charles?" I asked, voice unsteady.
"Erik? Oh god, "
"Charles what the fuck was that?"
I start  to panic, I don't understand what'd happening.
Erik calm your mind
"Where you in my head? How'd you do that?"
"You have your tricks I have mine, I'm like you just calm your mind." He sat up and grabbed my shoulders. I looked him in the eyes, his beautiful blue eyes.
"I thought I was alone,"
"You're not alone. Erik you aren't alone."
The full impact of the situation hit me.
"So you can read minds?"
"Yes. Like you I'm a mutant!" Charles answered cheerfully, though he still looked tired, and a bit stressed.
"Are you alright? What happened?" He looked touched at my concerned.
"Cain and his father got in a fight, Cain was upset. Sometimes I get drawn to people's mind while I'm asleep, I can't control it then"
I thought about it. Oh shit.
"Does that mean you can read mine?" I am starting to freak out again before he answered.
"Technically I could, I try not to."
"Why?"
"Because it's an invasion of privacy, and I detest doing that. I promise I try not to read any of my friends or family's mind."
I nodded believing him. Though if he could read minds, could he influence them?
"Charles, can I ask another question?"
He nodded.
"Can you influence my mind?"
A look grossed he pretty eyes. He looked down.
"Technically, but I would never do that to you. Not unless absolutely necessary. Look my powers can do many things, but I try not to. I really only use them to calm people down, and to hide from Cain and Shaw."
Relieved I exhaled a long breathe.
Charles touched my shoulder, "so you can move metal huh?"
I smiled, my big shark like one, and moved the picture of a Raven and him that was starting to become crooked. I straightened it out and he smiled at me.
"Brilliant," and urge of pride swelled through me, and I started moving other stuff to show off.
His bedroom door hurts opens and the three girls stood there, out of breathe.
"I told you he's fine!" Emma exclaimed, annoyed.
"I wanted to see for myself!" Raven argued.
Charles and I waved at them,
"Evening ladies." He said to them.
"Hello Charles," raven came over to us and punched him in the arm. "Don't you ever scare my like that again!" And with that they left.
We burst into laughter, and I turned to Charles.
"Charles, I know you said you don't read my mind. But have you before?"
He stopped laughing  and blushed.
"A couple times, your first day. And one other. But after that."
I nodded.
We stood up for a few more hours before he fell asleep.
A smile crept on my face as his cuddled up against me, then I let myself sleep.