♠️Introduction♠️

My black lace gloves encapsulated my arms, covering them from any outside extremity. My black long dress had two slits, resting at both of the tops of my thighs. My high-heeled thigh-high black boots had the signature red undersides, and my array of silver rings lay on my fingers. I was ready to start traveling to the Hunter Exam. Most would think that heels were not practical for a "physical exam" or a "test for honor" but I have been wearing heels ever since I was young. As my mother said "Do it in heels or don't do it at all," and with that mentality growing up, either you abide by the rules or you won't get anything done. Most rules in my house were illogical and strict. As was my Father and Mother, only wanting the best for their generation-long curse of murder. As the oldest of the family, who also showed the most potential, I have life planned out for me. That aspect of the job made me cringe when I took account of it.

   Using Zetsu to hide my presence when I left my apartment, I walked out trying not to be detected.  The only benefit of having the title of an assassin is my connections with powerful people. Thus,  I know where the entry of the hunter exam will be. While on my walk towards the restaurant where the entrance of the exam was, I thought that the reason why I was participating was only to prove to my parents that I could take on more difficult missions and work with other families. It is upsetting having to prove myself when I am the backbone of the (L/N) family. Though Father pressures me into being the head of the household soon; but yet still does not treat me as an adult. 

   Finally making it towards the unsuspicious noodle shop, the man behind the counter asked:
"What will you be having?"

   Responding with a friendly smile, "The steak combo that opens your eyes to the light."

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
I hope you enjoyed the introduction of this story! I hope you stay and read more chapters!!!

Love Yaku♥️