👻Meeting Chrollo👻

Opening the door back to the Jester's room, I was too sleepy to even have a reaction of what happened. Hisoka was still sleeping on the couch but changed position to resting on his back. Approaching the couch, his glowing face looked so comfortable to touch. Climbing on top of him, I wrapped my arms around the sleeping beast. In response he half-awakingly hugged me back and the corner of his mouth lifted. He softly murmured,

   "I wish I met you sooner."

   We laid in the soothing mood, not moving once until morning. Hisoka ran his hands through my hair and admired the mistress who looked so angelic. Her long lashes that could blow a whole village away with one blink, her rouge colored lips, and her delicate skin.

   Lifting my head to the Magician's lit up eyes, I pecked him on the lips. He went back for another embrace, lingering on for a couple seconds. I set my head back on his chest and pulled out my phone.

   1 text from Lucy 👻: Where should I send a car to pick you up?

   Scarlet: Heaven's Arena

   Lucy: When did you arrive there?

   Scarlet:After the Hunter's Exam, I've been busy, Lucy😛

    Lucy:🙄

   "Who's that?" His eyes narrowed on my phone.

   "Your leader." I laughed.

   "Chrollo?" He said rolling his eyes.

   "Yup, we have a meeting scheduled today."

   "When? Is he coming here?"

   "In an hour, we are meeting for lunch, dear." 

   "Can I come~"

   "Sorry but it's strictly only us."

   "Humph. Only you two?" His brow furrowed.

   "It's business. Nothing else."

   He sat up clutching on to me tighter, "But how could anyone resist my delicious fruit?~"

   Confessing, "They don't. I just decline them."

   "And if they don't accept?"

   "I kill them. Hisoka, are you forgetting that I didn't push you away?"

   "There was that one time when we both stayed in the Hunter Exam's Airship and when I almost kissed you, you left the room." Hisoka playfully pouted. "I even asked Illumi to leave the area. You looked so breath-taking. But you left me sitting there speechless~"

   Mimicking his tone, "Hmm~ But when we finally kissed, what happened?"

   "I stopped it~ it was your punishment, dear."

   "Yeah, okay~" I snickered as I stepped off him. He laid back down, his arm covering his eyes from the blinding rays of light. Scurrying to the bathroom, I turned on the shower and did my morning business. Then I stripped my clothes and showered. My harmonious words echoing through the shower walls. When I was finally done, I strapped on a towel and did my sunrise procedure (brushing my teeth, moisturizing, and other things). My hair went into a ponytail, with my lips covered in a shiny clear lip gloss. My lashes were dyed darker with mascara and lengthened with a curler. Grabbing my clothes from yesterday, I paced out the door. Hisoka was still on the couch but now watching T.V, too busy watching matches; to even notice I had left the bathroom.

   In the closet, I dressed in a black sports bra that was lengthened at the bottom by a logo. The extended part was a white band with the repeating black printed out word: nike. To blend with the black, I wore loose fitting black jeans. On top of that, I grabbed a black Nike baseball cap. My shoes were black and white retro styled Jordans.

   My mind was already telling me to be down stairs even though I had 15 minutes left. The constant nagging of my head brought me to the door of the apartment. I yelled "Bye!" to the busy Hisoka and exited. Taking the elevator I was down to the lobby in five minutes. A man in a black suit and sunglasses, perked his head and approached me.

   "Miss (L/N)?"

   "Yes. Do you mind if we go a bit early to the location?"

   "No at all, madam. He led me to a black lamborghini. Slightly laughing at the boasting sleek car, the driver asked,
"Something wrong, Miss?"

   "Nope, just your boss loves to show off."

   "As I remember when he was choosing this model, he told me, the best is required for carrying precious cargo."

    Chuckling as I took a seat in the leather chair, he then stationed himself in the driver's seat. I sat there for the fifteen minute ride answering work emails, miss calls, and other things. I also took the chance to finally call my mother and catch up with the family. Mother was her normal nosey-ness self, including asking about my friends and if I had any new love interests.

   "I may have met someone during the exam..." I said hesitantly.

   "What!? Who? Is he cute? Strong? What's his name?" She screamed in my ear.

   "Miss (L/N), we have arrived" The driver said while stopping the car in front of a small cafe.

   "Sorry, but I have a meeting. I'll talk to you later!"

   "What?! (Y/N)!" I hung up the phone and let out a sigh of relief. Saying my thank you's to the driver, I departed the flashy car. In front of the cafe were two small tables outside the door, lined with flowers. One person sitting at the tables was a black haired man reading the menu, covering his recognizable mark on his forehead with a white wrap.

   "I knew you would be early" He gave a lopsided grin.

   Resting in the chair across from him, "Did you already order the strawberry milkshakes?"

   "Duh" He made a silly face causing me to snicker.

   "So...let's get started, shall we?"

   Chrollo brought out a stack of documents. Each one was organized, highlighted, and stapled. He tossed them over for me to read. During the examination, he explained to me his plan but in more of an overview. The details were included on the countless pages. He explained the main plan, backup plan, and any other things that could go wrong. My help was coming up with solutions, background info, and my opinion. We studied every word and phrase, both our minds setting off each other with new discussions.