Stalker

Walking past an alley, Ren stopped to look into it for a second, hearing the sound of cloth rubbing together, and went toward headquarters. Frowning, she turned around and saw someone on their phone standing there. Stepping into headquarters, she was immediately greeted by Chuuya, who rushed over.

"Ren what happened? Why were you in America? Where did you go? Who were you with?" He started firing off questions, and she took of his hat to shut him up.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Mr. Iliketowearfancyhats. To answer some of your questions, I was summoned to Manhattan on a business trip to meet with the American Mafia with Mori. I captured some gift users and came back to Yokohama. End of story." Chuuya opened his mouth to say something, but closed it quickly and followed her up to their offices. "Oh yeah, and someone from said Mafia may or may not have sent a spy after me with a gift, so if you ever see an arrow barrelling towards my head, catch it."

"What?"

"What?" Chuuya stopped, and Ren repeated his words, shrugging, before opening the door to Mori's office.

"Well, I have some news for you." Mori leaned forward, resting his chin on his hands as he looked at Ren. "We have been receiving threats from the Tokugawa-kai, who seem to have figured out you're back. I will let you decide what to do. Do you have any questions?"

"No I do not."

"Alright. I apologise for the lack of assignments you have been receiving, but we have been quite busy lately with other organisations and strengthening our relationships with the government, resulting in paperwork. To change the subject a little, how have things been going with Dazai-kun?" He looked significantly more interested in that and Ren sighed.

"It's been going well. I will refrain from providing details." She said quickly.

"Have you attempted to persuade him into rejoining the Executive team?"

"He always refuses, though I have secured his safety." She confirmed. 

"That's a shame, though his safety is a good thing. That is all I have to say. You are dismissed." He smiled and Ren walked out of the rom and outside, stretching and making her way through the streets.

Stepping into an alley and leaning against a wall, she waited for a moment before she saw the head of an arrow coming for her shoulder and heard footsteps approaching.

Dazai was wandering through the streets, humming softly to himself when he passed by a few shops. He could see the Port Mafia building close by, and looked at it for a few seconds before walking further. Seeing someone turn down an alley, he frowned, going into it and seeing something flying towards that person. Catching it, they threw it down on the ground.

"So you've come out, Robin Hood." He grinned, hearing the voice. "And it appears we have company."

"Hmm... do you know this person?" The man in the alley stepped out, holding his bow.

"Me? Oh, we're enemies." Dazai put his arm around Ren's shoulder, "And she keeps refusing to commit double suicide with me."

Ren looked indifferent and the man glanced towards Dazai. "People in your country are so crazy. So many people just decide to commit suicide here because they're not always right in the head." He retorted.

"Same with your mom." Ren said back without skipping a beat.

"Fuck you." The man fired another arrow, and Dazai was the one who caught it.

"Don't." She replied.

"What?"

"Well now, I don't appreciate stalkers coming for my partner." He stepped forward and leaned towards him with a confident expression.