Prologue Pt. 2

(Reader's pov)

"Dad, I want to become a magic knight and you can't STOP ME" I said to my father yelling at him.

"Who do you think you are, little brat?" he said and grabed my hand very hard. "You're not going anywhere because I, Augustus Kira Clover XIII, the great king of this kingdom, I won't let you go there to mock my name." he said while grabbing me to the royal library. "You're nothing more than a failure who don't deserve to be happy, just like your mother."

"Don't bring my mother in this discusion! You're just a narcissist man who don't even care of this kingdom. You're the worst....."

"Shut up, you filthy rat! You'll regret what you said to me and wish you had never born. You'll see!" he said while throwing me on the floor and lock the door.

"You can't do this to me! I'm your daughter..."

"And I don't care." he said when he left and went to his room.
Since I was born, he never showed me any affection gesture, not even a compliment. For him, I am just a pain in the ass and nothing more. My mother died when she gave born to me and felt sad and alone. No one ever talked to me helped me. Every day I had to be able manage on my own and that really hurted me, but, when I got my three leaf grimoire, I decided to to start a new life and protect this kingdom with my light magic as a magic knight. I trained really hard to become stronger and pass the magic knights exam and a crownhead thinks that he can stop me? I don't think so!

Today is the magic knights exam and I will pass it no matter what.
I opened a window, I covered me with a white coat and get out of there. I tried to be quiet and sneak among the guards, but they saw me.

"The princess escaped!"

In a few seconds, I was surrounded by many guards. I opened my grimoire, and I cast a spell:"Light magic: Shiny spears" and at that moment a hundred light spears appeared and atacked the guards and before they noticed, I was gone.
Now that I finally escaped from the castle, I ran very fast to the arena using my Shiny boots, a spell that allows me to rum very fast.

In a couple of minutes I arrived at the entrance of the arena and I entered. I was number 256, the last one. Now I wait to begin the exam and do all my best.