Chapter 13-She is Sad!

Start from the beginning

I ran into ladies. Looking at the mirror tears pooled from my eyes. Don't believe her Eleanor! She is messing with you. Amy don't lie to you.

You trust her Eleanor. So don't take her words.

When I took my phone there is already a message from her.

Amy

I have some work.I'm skipping classes today. Catch u later Blue!

I replied with a slight okay.

She will not lie to you. She is already vexed by your trust issues. So don't do something to doubt her again.

I washed my worries along with water.

I already started to miss that girl.I bunked class started to roam around ground. That girl know that I don't like school. It's even worse without her.

I went under a tree and relaxed against it. Nobody can find this place as it's little far from gorund.Am I really a curse?? A lot of thoughts invaded my mind.

I don't know when deep sleep engulfed me.

Noah's POV

I'm smiling the message I got from Drake.

That guy asked me to take care of Blue in Amy's place.

I searched for her in classes but she is no where to be found.

Then at last I found her under my favourite tree.

I went close to her. Damn!She is so beautiful when she is sleeping. I kneeled next to her.

My hand on its own made its way to prevent the sunlight that disturbing her sleep.

I caressed her cheeks. Oh my goodness! It's so soft. I can't stop me from smiling like a idiot.

Her eyebrows were furrowed. It's like She is having a bad dream.

I used my finger to relax her brows. She relaxed.

This tree is so far from ground and no one will be able to find it.

That's why I come here to rest.

I sat next to her resting her head on my shoulder and leaning mine against it.

God I love this feeling!

I looked at my surroundings.

In this fall season,chill breeze hitting my face with peaceful silence and a beauty leaning on my shoulder is a pure bliss.

I slept having her my hand against her waist.

"Your so handsome Noah", God she is blushing.

"I'm sorry for not showing my interest in you", God Eleanor you are killing me with your charms.

Her puppy face makes me going crazy.

She...she is ...coming close to me.

I smirked.

"Ummmahhh",

"Ahhhhh", A kick made me all awake. Fuck! It's paining.

What the heck?

"YOU PERVERT,YOU ANNOYING PRICK,YOU DUMBASS, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME? DO YOU WANT TO DIE", Eleanor's cursing reached safe to my ears to the point where it's going to burst.

"You woman, why are you shouting?", How could she wake me like that? I felt irritated.

Later realized the position we were slept. It's normal for her to get angered.

But I served as her pillow and blanket. Can't she thank me?

She turned and walked to cafeteria. I watched her.

She got her milkshake and sat our usual table these days.

She just started to stare in space. That made me realize that she is really lonely and sad.

Without Amy she is a loner in this big school.

Seeing her eyes I sense That girl has some problems going on.

Just like a illusion she looked for me in my direction. That's enough for me to join her in the table.

I got another milkshake,giving to her she smiled a little, a very little. I smiled internally.

Eleanor, I don't what's your problem is? But to see your beautiful side behind this cold mask I will do everything you ask for.

Either is it my illusion seeing her smile and warm side or is she is really smiling and having a warm side to her I don't know.

But one thing for sure. I'll make that Illusion turn into reality .

She roamed all day alone as I followed her throughout the day.Neither of us uttered a word.At the same time she didn't reject me.

She is extremely sad about something seeing her emotionless eyes and her pale skin.

This girl need to smile more and I'll definitely going to make that!I know for sure she deserves some happiness and enjoyment in her life.

As Everyone of us deserve happiness for some time in our life.

*****

Hope you liked this chapter!

Do comment and vote!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes