FOUR

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 by small wet kisses being placed from underneath her breasts to her stomach, she would be lying if she said it didn't feel good, and she was too tired to open her eyes

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 by small wet kisses being placed from underneath her breasts to her stomach, she would be lying if she said it didn't feel good, and she was too tired to open her eyes. Damon predicting that she didn't want to open her eyes, a figure naughtily hovered above her and started to inspect her perfect body and so he grabbed her hips and lifted her up, and took her on his shoulder.

Angel woke up and got startled by the sudden action Damon did, "What the hell, Dame!" She exclaimed as she was being carried like a potato sack and she at least had the view of his perfect butt, "Shut up kitten", he said to her while smacking her butt and got a squeal in response earning a smirk from Damon.

"Is this really necessary?", She asked towards the older Salvatore as she was gently placed into the bathroom sink, "yes, it is", he gave a small response to her question.

He then had his hands softly rub her arms as he softly placed small kisses on her shoulders and she could only fix his hair a bit, he then stopped his loving affections and looked at her and his hand went to her back, unhooking her bra and exposing her breasts throughout all this Damon didn't even dare to stop looking at Angelica's eyes.

He slowly then took her last undergarment piece and made her wraps her legs around him, while he turned the tub on and added a bit of bubbles. As it was ready he then gently started to place her onto the tub and he then took his underwear off and joined her inside the water, Angelica loved this side of Damon.

Angel got close to him and he caught on with what she wanted to do so he opened his legs to give her access, she then hugged him and he hugged back as they both were comfortable in each other's arms before Damon could speak the door room opened and small footsteps could be heard by both vampires in the bathroom, it was Elena.

As she got further in the room she called out but cut herself off at the sight in the bathroom,"Damo-,um", she finds Damon and Angel in the bathtub while they were hugging but Damon was more in a sitting position while Angelica was layed down on top of him while caressing his wet raven hair.

"What did you want, Elena?", Angel asked as she saw Elena "oh um, I was looking for Damon" after those words came out Angelica spoke up "Well his occupied as you can see," she said to her, but didn't let her sister's doppelganger talk as she continued "Don't you have Stefan to help you out?", at that Elena was left with her mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water.

"Yeah, but- "So, why did you come here?", Angel interrupts her not letting her finish, "You know Elena, you gotta stop coming to Damon expecting for him to be the hero," she tells the girl outside the bathroom "And stop playing with both of them, cause if I am being honest both of them deserve better" she furthered explained making Elena angry at her ancestor's words.

"I don't know what you are talking about", she said to the Bulgarian beauty and the vampire just let a scoff, "I mean it, Elena you gotta stop playing with both of them. You say that your not Katherine", she started "And your right you're not Katherine, you are worse because at least she does admit that she is selfish and the fact she played with them both", Elena was about to explode with all the words that came out of the Vampire.

"But no, you whine and whine, and wait for everything to be served on a silver plate like you are some kind of princess", she finished as she looked at a red Elena but before she spoke up, "So you will do that Elena or I will, cause I won't be in the dark watching you play with both of them", she said to Elena but Elena thought it would be better to tell Stefan about this so she left.

When Elena left Angel started giving small kisses on Damon's forehead and cheeks and his temple, "Don't be mad at me, Dame" she said as she looked at his face, she then saw that he wasn't gonna answer so she places lots of small pecks on his cherry lips and she then stopped and gave him a pout.

"Damon", she whined as he still looked mad and furious and after a while, he wouldn't change his face and Angelica felt sad and sighed, "I'm sorry," she said to him all her happiness gone, before getting out of the tub and as she left him. Damon felt bad at what he just did to her, he saw her sad and pained look. He regretted his attitude towards her.