TEN

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 as she realizes that she'd had gotten herself in a very complicated position

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 as she realizes that she'd had gotten herself in a very complicated position. She had to chose between two things that mattered the most to her. She couldn't help but fill a bit of guilt creep up on her. But could you blame her? The girl had been madly in love with a certain pair of blue eyes and British accent for a very long time. Would it actually be considered betrayal? She did in fact meet Klaus before she actually met the Salvatore brothers.

She had a stronger and longer history with the Mikaelsons. Even though she was running from Klaus or so they say. She bumped quite frequently into Klaus's siblings over the years. She wasn't blind though. She knew that no matter what, she would always chose Klaus. She also knew she had him in the palm of her hand. He may seem ruthless but one thing they all know is that Klaus
when it came to Angelica, Klaus would do anything for her. It was quite rare to hear him say no to her. Which may explain why sometimes she acts like a brat.

She can't take no for an answer.

She had been wanting to suppress these feelings of her's from the past. But both Salvatore brothers would without a thought betray her just to keep Elena safe. She knew that. They wouldn't even think about it. She was probably only collateral damage. The limits these two brothers would go for a simple replica of their ex where infinite. She knew as much as her friendship with Damon. He would chose Elena over her any day. So why can't she? Why can't she chose Klaus over any of them any day?

He may be a sadistic asshole most of time. But he knew her better than anyone. He knew her like the back of his hand. Even though he wanted to mercilessly murder her sister, he knew he couldn't really in fact kill her. The consequences were too strong for him to actually do it. It affected him more than he'd like to admit. He would constantly say he was a cold blooded murder. A monster. But he couldn't deny that at the hands of the woman that was sitting right next to him, he turned into putty.

Angelica Petrova had the devil wrapped around her finger.

"You know" she started talking to the original next to her whilst looking out the window of the restaurant they were currently at. A certain werewolf they were looking for had been inside this bar. Well still is. Just that Stefan was having too much fun with him. Throwing darts filled with aconite.

"I must admit I missed spending time with you, wolfie" she says this time looking at him directly into his eyes. This came to a shock to Klaus. He wasn't gonna lie he was also enjoying his time with the Bulgarian Beauty. He was actually surprised she would admit to such thing. Sure, he had many hookups and past loves throughout the years but no one compared to the beauty that was talking to him at the moment.

"I must say I'm flattered, love." He said with a smirk painting his lips. "Do you only miss spending time with me? Nothing else?" He starts while lifting his eyebrows to then mock a thinking face. " I don't know probably our relationship? Our kisses? Our touc-" his teasing comes quickly to an end as Angel
hits his chest. "Ow!" he fakes a grimace to then go back to his smirk that widens.

As Angelica is looking rather adorable at the moment. Her eyebrows are frowned but her lips are forming a pout. Instead of looking intimidating she looks quite cute. Well, in Klaus's eyes. "You're such an asshole" she whines while stomping her foot. "No fair" she continues her whining that soon comes to an end as she's interrupted when a women the approached both of them.

She tones them out whilst she starts playing with Klaus's hand. She takes off one of her rings to then you place one onto one of his much larger fingers. The rings barely fitting him. She chuckles at this. This gaining Klaus's attention. He stares at her whilst speaking with the women. "Well, thank you Claudine. You'll just tell your friends to keep up the good work" he tucks a small piece of Angel's hair behind her ear. Making her look up at him.

He nearly doesn't hear Stefan approach him. Too lost on the girl's beautiful eyes. " My brother still on our trail?" Stefan's voice breaking whatever strong eye contact they both had. Stefan clearing his throat after witnessing the strange situation between the two of them. "He's getting closer, I'm gonna have to deal with that." Klaus says this time looking at Stefan directly but was stopped as Stefan grabs his arm.

"No, no, no! Let me handle it" he rushes out a bit nervously, the emotion only been caught by the Petrova in the room. But Klaus wasn't having it. "Why should I let you leave?" As much as he wanted alone time with Angel, he knew he had to keep an eye out on Stefan. This question gathered Angels complete attention. "Cause, you know I'll come back" he declares making Angelica raise her eyebrows not fully believing him. "Do I?" Klaus further questions.

"You saved my brother's life. I'm at your service"