ONE

As one of the Petrova sisters arrives at Mystic Falls thanks to a call, her ex-lover slash best friend asked for her arrival to the town because some type of blood sucking puppy had captured her beloved older sister

As she enters into the Mystic Grill and all eyes go up to her enchanting face and curvy body .

Her hips sway from left to right,loving the attention on her.

She gets to sit down and a blue-eyed guy attends her "Hello, you must be new here since I haven't seen you before" Angelica nods with a lovely smile that made the cute bartender get enchanted by just that small gesture.

"Yeah,the name is Angel" her sweet but soft seductive voice hits his ears and he finds her voice the best sound he has ever heard in his entire Human Life.

"Matt,Matt Donovan" he smiles "What would you like to have?" she looks like thinking her choise of words "Do you possibly have strawberry smoothies?"

she asks with her velvety sugary voice and Matt seems a bit distracted by it but gets onto reality by her throat clearing ..he blushes and a giggle comes out of her pink lips.

He nods at her previous question and she hums "Than i would love to have that" " It will be ready in just a second" he answers.

She nods back at him. As she takes her surrounding she meets with green eyes and the figure with the soft color of grass sits beside her

"What are you doing in here ?" he asks,she only smirks up at him and finally speaks "I thought you already knew " he looks at her with confusion "He didn't tell you, let me do the talking then, so your brother contacted me to help you save some identical replica of my sister which is by the way captured by some type of Original and i'm here to help" she finally explains it to the youngest Salvatore brother.

He looks at her and tells her "So he called you?" and Angel could only nod as she finishes her sweet strawberry smoothie in which Matt had given her before the two vampires had the conversation started, she then pulls all her body to now be facing Stefan.

"Now, Baby Salvatore take me to your home, and ill be glad to help you and before you ask what will I win, I win getting to have my sister back" She stands up and waits for Stefan to show her the way by vamp speeding out of the Grill.

As she arrives she knocks onto the door waiting for it to open because it appears that the lovely Stefan closed the damn door on her, what a gentleman as the door opens she is met by an exact image of her dear older sister.

She looks at Angel in confusion and Angel gets to acting "Hi I'm new into town and i thought why not visit my neighbour" and her sister's replica smiles sweetly at Angel and she then speaks "Oh,you may come in if you want to" she offers and Angel smiles quickly and enters the home

Just as Elena was closing the door she was met with a hard push towards the wooden wall, as the sound of that Two more people enter the room and she hears the footsteps coming in she quickly speeds into the kitchen finding Blood Bags and grabbing one and starts sipping on it.

She hears the conversation of the other people "You called her here Damon,and look at the first thing she does,she attacks Elena" Stefan's voice is heard and then the voice of his older brother "Oh come on Stefan she is fine isn't she, come on let's see her, I'm getting impatient"

The three arrive to the kitchen just to find the fridge door open and as it closes they find the sight of the enchanting Petrova sucking a blood bag.

She turns towards them with a smirk and she then sees Damon and her smirks widens, she vamp speed into his arms, her legs wrapped around his waist and his arms on her thighs and her arms around his neck and kisses his mouth in which turned on jealousy inside Elena as she furiously watches the scene in front of her.

Angel then quickly separates form his lips and smiles at him just as he smirks back at her and she then speaks up "I've missed you so much Dame Dame " her sugar soft voice hits everyone's ears and that has always been one of Damon's favourite sounds and he knows she is just as manipulative as her sister and still's lets her have it her way. Yes he admits he has a huge soft spot for her.

"I've missed you too, Angie" he kisses her right cheek softly

And as he says that dear Elena then decides to speak up "Who are you first of all ?" and that makes Angel look at her and get down from Damon's Arms much to his whining and she smirks

"I'm Angelica Petrova but you can Call me Angel Pierce"