EIGHT

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐑 to where she could feel warm heat radiating from, Klaus had a small smile on his lips as he saw how Angela was cuddled up to him by the heat his body was radiating. His smile widened as he remembered how his girl had called him in the car 'wolfie', is been a long time since he heard that nickname. A very long time.

It brought good and bad memories, but mostly good ones. He then was shaken from his thoughts when Stefan entered the hotel room Klaus had rentes for the night. Stefan was about to speak but stopped dead in his tracks at seeing Angela asleep all cuddled onto the big bad wolf like a small baby. As much as he was mad, he gotta agree. This sight was indeed cute.

"When did she fall asleep?" he quietly asked the hybrid. "After she dranked her hot milk, she can't sleep without drinking a cup-" he was gonna continue but was cut off by Stefan finishing his sentence. "of heated milk" he chuckled nodding.

"yeah she would always sneek into the kitchen at night to drink her 'baby milk', that's what she calls it." He started "because it makes her sleep like a baby" Klaus finished smiling. His precious girl still needed her milk. He never thought about it. If she still did drink it before sleep, after all these years. Looks like she still is a baby.

Elijah once said she would sometimes out of nowhere act like a baby, and he was right. She would suddenly act like a toddler. It happened like a switch.  He didnt mind. Elijah would always wondered if Angelica was a little.

"Does she also still call chocolate milk 'moo moo juice'?" he asked Stefan while he started running his finger through Angel's soft hair. Stefan gave a nod. He was also aware of Angel mood swings.

And when that happens, most of the time Damon is babying her. He wont like and say he hasnt babied her as well. She was cute. And of course she would use her Petrova charm.

"Wolfie? Steffy?" A small voice was heard from Angel's sleepy figure. "I want moo moo juice" she said with a baby voice. "You can't have moo moo juice right now, darling" Klaus caressed her cheek trying to make her understand.

"But i want moo moo juice" her voice becoming more whiny while pouting, "listen to Klausy, it's too late for moo moo juice, Angie" Stefan answered earning a glare from the hybrid at the nickname. Only Angel could call him like that. "Why not? i want moo moo juice!" she groaned and complained.

Klaua then smacked her butt making her whines quiet down. That's one way to shut her up. She pouted still upset she didnt get her moo moo juice, before cuddling back to him.

oh god, she will have this small mood swings very often. Specially since she was far from Damon and his spoiling and his comfy bed.