FIVE

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 with Damon and Alaric on the Grill as she was being summarized at to what just happened, Damon had given Elena his blood hoping that if she dies she would come back to life but the thing is she would come bac...

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 with Damon and Alaric on the Grill as she was being summarized at to what just happened, Damon had given Elena his blood hoping that if she dies she would come back to life but the thing is she would come back as a Vampire.

Damon grabs Angelica's hips to then sit her on his lap, "I screwed up" he says to both of them "yeah, yeah you did" Alaric agrees. "No you didn't, how does she expect to come back as a human? that is impossible," Angel says irritated at Damon blaming himself.

"You're too cute", Damon mutters kissing her temple before ordering another glass of bourbon making her smile.

"Gentlemen, Love, why so glum?", a British familiar voice said that made Angelica tense a bit, not expecting to meet him this soon.

Klaus's blue eyes wouldn't leave Angelica for a while,"Klaus I presume" Damon voices as he saw Angelica tense just by hearing his voice.

"In the flesh, thanks for the loner mate", he says eyeing Angelica before looking at Alaric. Damon moves Angelica to then sit her on the chair he was previously sitting on and he stands up to stay face to face with Klaus.

"Any reason why you stopped by to say hi?" He questions, "I've been told you and your brother fancy my doppelganger," he says teasingly to then go back serious, "Just thought I'd remind you not to do anything you regret" he then says threateningly.

Damon just laughs, "That's great advice, I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement by any chance, huh?" he says hopefully, Angelica could only roll her eyes as she turns around after all this time to see Klaus after ages.

"You're kidding, he's kidding, right?" he says towards Damon at first to then finally look at his precious Angelica questioning her. "No, not really" she softly says.

"Really, I mean come on with one month of all grand scheme of things" Damon clears up, "Let me be clear, I have my vampire, I have my werewolf, I have everything I need, the ritual will happen tonight so if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up" Klaus threatens.

Before leaving he looks at his Angel, "we will see each other again, my love" Angel freaking out leaves, leaving an irritated Damon and confused Alaric.

Angelica freaks out after the call she just got from Stefan, Damon was bitten by Tyler which made her worry, so she quickly texted Elijah to know where he was along with Klaus who was in fact not dead which made Angelica feel relief

"Angel", Elijah's voice ranged as she finally saw him and Klaus talking to a Stefan that was pressed up against the wall by Katherine grabbing all three of them the time to look at her "Elijah" she greets back before her eyes crash with Klaus's.

"Angel I was not expecting to see you today " he sarcastically says, " I need you to help Damon he was bitten by a werewolf" her sweet voice ranged through the small apartment making Klaus's, Elijah's, and Stefan's heart flutter.

"Now why would I help someone that has touched my Angel the only way I should touch her?" he asks with a devilish smirk plastered on his face. "because just like you said, I'm your Angel"

 "because just like you said, I'm your Angel"