SEVEN

𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓 as Stefan was next to him on the passenger'seat and at the back was a moody Angelica who was board as nobody talked, the only sound coming from the car's radio and the country music blasting through it.

Klaus took a quick glance towards Angelica who was fixing her pijamas she had put on in the backseat while they were driving, she threatened to chopp off their dicks if they even took a small peek but Angel didn't think through with the type of pijamas she had. They where quite revealing.

Klaus gulped seeing Angelica in her tight short shorts and her cute red lacy top she had on,she was seated with her legs crossed and she was fixing her cute fluffy rose socks. Angelica then felt hungry but not the blood kinda hungry but human food hungry.

"Could we stop to get some food" she asked with a pout, Klaus and Stefan exchanged looks to then answer her "If we stop even for a few minutes we will take forever to arrive our destination,love" Klaus responded with a groan but Stefan looked at him with a glare and turned to look at Angelica.

Who had her pout still on and that was all it took for Stefan to tap Klaus's shoulder and pointed with his head towards the girl,he sighed "Okay,what do you want Angelica?" He asked a bit annoyed.

Her face light up and she smiled as she leaned to the front seats without knowing she wad giving both men a great view access of her chest,making both of them stare for a while to then Klaus give Stefan a glare for even looking at his girl.

"Can we have....i don't know,Mcdonald's?" She asked with a smile and Klaus looked at her in disbelief but before he could speak Stefan did,"Of course,Angie" he then looked at Klaus "we will go to get some Mcdonald's" he said while greeting his teeth and Klaus only groaned.

"fine!,we will get you the bloody mcdonald's food" he said while turning to the left where a mcdonald was standing at. Angel claping loudly while cheering and she impulsevly kissed both boys cheeks.

꧂꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁

Angel was happily munching on her french fries while both Stefan and Klaus were seeing where could they spend the night at,"We could go to that hotel me and Damon shortly went to,Steffy" she said without thinking and  then gasped and slapped her hand into ver mouth and looked at Klaus who had an angry glare and a cleched jaw.

"Wolfie is not what you think,it's just i needed air and well-..i'll stop talking",she started and whispered the last part realizing she might make the stuff worse and that she didn't have to give him an excuse,she was free to do whatever she wanted to do.

Klaus's frown disappeard after hearing that nickname again,Angelica took that nickname for him once he told her about him actually being part wolf but it was locked away from him by his evil mother.

"you just called me Wolfie" he muttered gainning the girl's attention which made her realize that she in fact did call him by that name and her cheeks blushed a crimson red as she bit her lip not knowing what to say after that slip up.

𝗔/𝗡 : 𝗔 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜 𝗚𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗔 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥,𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗖𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔 𝗟𝗢𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗, 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜'𝗠 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞☺︎︎